The richest 62 people in the world

Listen there are a lot of things I would not give religion a pass for and in many ways they have been internal to countries and localised not about war and global conflict. Religion has been a factor in wars but I still believe with a few exceptions that has been about religion as a tool to justify war and brainwash people rather than as an actual underlying reason.

I guess If two religions or people fought for resources I would say it is an economic war, but if religions fought solely to convert it would be a religious war.
I do a bit, not as much as I should,
To really make a difference to the world not to my conscience it has to be collective , evidence shows that where people take on the load it is rarely in addition to but ends up being instead of governments. IE unless done collectively it often results in no extra money for the causes you intend to be incremental too.

Quick question to the op.
You gonna spread your money about, just for fairness and equality and all that, or is it for other people to do.
There does appear to be some sort of guilt complex. So 1% of the world has most of the wealth? it was ever thus.
What the hand wringing fails to address, is if we could somehow force all of this 1% to part with their cash, and we arrange to
spread it out amongst the rest of the world, everyone in the world may get a couple of square meals, and then we are left with
a world where everyone, including the 1% is skint.
Creation of wealth via capitalism creates jobs. Communism causes mass murder and poverty, the world, in the main, has chosen
capitalism, live with it.

But wouldn't giving 4 million to each person in the US cost about 500 trillion dollars or is it 5000 trillion dollars ,Wouldn't that devalue the world's money supply a bit and cause a little inflation :-). Think that prize would mean $4 for every person in the US

There does appear to be some sort of guilt complex. So 1% of the world has most of the wealth? it was ever thus.
What the hand wringing fails to address, is if we could somehow force all of this 1% to part with their cash, and we arrange to
spread it out amongst the rest of the world, everyone in the world may get a couple of square meals, and then we are left with
a world where everyone, including the 1% is skint.
Creation of wealth via capitalism creates jobs. Communism causes mass murder and poverty, the world, in the main, has chosen
capitalism, live with it.
That's not 1% of the world it's not even 1% of 1% of 1% of 1% . There is a middle ground between total egalitarianism and zero incentive and a world with a little more equity.

That's not 1% of the world it's not even 1% of 1% of 1% of 1% . There is a middle ground between total egalitarianism and zero incentive and a world with a little more equity.
Ok, I was mistaken with the 1%, but if it's 62, 25 or 10, the point remains exactly the same.
Your desire will never become reality, because it is not feasible, unless world communism is effected, and we know
how that turned out.

I cannot be doing with anyone who is trying to knock someone for making it good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.