The Rise of the Far Right

Anything for a PWEI vid:

lyrics are:
Listen to the victim, abused by the system
The basis is racist, you know that we must face this.
"It can't happen here". Oh yeah?
"Take a look around at the cities and the towns."
See them hunting, creeping, sneaking
Breeding fear and loathing with the lies they're speaking
The knife, the gun, broken bottle, petrol bomb
There is no future when the past soon come.
And when they come to ethnically cleanse me
Will you speak out? Will you defend me?
Or laugh through a glass eye as they rape our lives
Trampled underfoot by the right on the rise

Welcome to a state where the politics of hate
Shout loud in the crowd "Watch them beat us all down"
There's a rising tide in the rivers of blood
But if the answer isn't violence, neither is your silence
If they come to ethnically cleanse me
Will you speak out? Will you defend me?
Freedom of expression doesn't make it alright
Trampled underfoot by the rise of the right

Pardon me, but we could use you over on the two record review threads. The more PWEI adherents, the better!

Pardon me, but we could use you over on the two record review threads. The more PWEI adherents, the better!
I’ve done 1 review on BH’s one, for Talk Talk. :-)

have you heard/got the ‘lost album’ - ‘a lick of the old cassette box’

Frightening stuff. Troubling that some centrist dads on here don't draw a clear line between the hard-left/far-left and the far-right fascists.

There are virtually no left-wing terrorist groups operating in the west since the fall of communism. Far-right nutters are responsible for numerous atrocities in recent times.

Frightening stuff. Troubling that some centrist dads on here don't draw a clear line between the hard-left/far-left and the far-right fascists.

There are virtually no left-wing terrorist groups operating in the west since the fall of communism. Far-right nutters are responsible for numerous atrocities in recent times.
Frightening in what way ?

Frightening in what way ?

The insidiousness of the people involved. People working as teachers or volunteering in the scouts.

Distributing fake leaflets under the name of Labour candidates and making disgusting comments about footballers taking the knee and jews.

Using fake names to disguise past links to far right extremism. Most of the far right aren't blessed with intelligence but think it is only a matter of time before we see more violent acts from these thugs.

Not helped by our current government dog whistling to racist bigots on asylum seekers.

The insidiousness of the people involved. People working as teachers or volunteering in the scouts.

Distributing fake leaflets under the name of Labour candidates and making disgusting comments about footballers taking the knee and jews.

Using fake names to disguise past links to far right extremism. Most of the far right aren't blessed with intelligence but think it is only a matter of time before we see more violent acts from these thugs.

Not helped by our current government dog whistling to racist bigots on asylum seekers.
Yes but this is no different to the 1930s, 50s or 70s. You had the blackshirts in the 30s and Oswald Mosley, you had the “ keep Britain white campaigns of the 50s and the NF marches of the 70s, I caught the last 5 mins where they showed 150 people in a field, I’d be a lot more concerned if there was 5-10 thousand people there, I’m not downplaying what your saying because individuals could get beat up or even killed, but it’s always been here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.