The Roberto Mancini appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To our longest serving Premiership manager, thank you for some fabulous memories, you will recieve a hero's welcome if you return to the Ethiad, i'll never forget the fa cup win, the 6-1 and the QPR game, thank you bobby :(

If you have gone Bobby we will never forget you. We went from comedy Hughes' reign were there was no discipline, conceding a truck loads of goals every game, to Joe Hart winning the golden glove every full season under you. You have done a Fantastic job and been seriously under minded by our new Mafia Directors. Not to mention you also have the best hair doo of any football manager ever. On a serious note, you are the only City Manager in my lifetime that i have cried tears of joy under as appose to agony - Good Luck for the future Bobby!!

Thanks for memories that will never fade:

The FA cup semi against that shower that showed we had the big game mentality.
The 6-1 at the swamp - oh my life what a day.
The 1-0 against the Rags at home last season - best atmosphere I've ever witnessed at the Etihad, in fact it would rival any atmosphere at Maine Rd.
The last game of last season - just WOW.......

City legend, and regardless of what happens I'll be singing your name at the Norwich game.

Top man and did a great job for Manchester City football club.All the best Roberto Mancini.

Farewell Roberto, this season has been a slight downgrade on last, but I would have preferred you got an extra year to prove yourself again.

From day one you have acted with great dignity in the face of constant sniping from outside sources.

Yet you produced, you had limitations which I hoped you would have ironed out quicker for your own and citys benefit but the chance to do that here has possibly passed.

Finally a big fuck you to the press and media who have done a massive hatchet job on this fella from day one. Undermined his every move and ridiculed him with stereotypical bias and printed horse shit to the moronic masses who lap it up.

On a side note City need a new PR machine.

All the best for the future. Thanks for awakening us from our slumber.

Whether you're an inner or an outer, this is shambolic and the man deserves better.

Thanks for everything Roberto Mancini........

forzamancini.jpg

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/5tYFI.jpg[/bigimg]

Davs 19 said:
Whether you're an inner or an outer, this is shambolic and the man derives better.

Thanks for everything Roberto Mancini........

forzamancini.jpg

PA_SOCCER%20Man%20City%20150014_5879312-1326567.jpg

Now I've calmed down after last night's drunken rant; I agree. Shouldn't be done like this. Piss poor from the club.

mackenzie said:
He said he would take that banner down, and he certainly did.

Love him to bits.

Got a little bit emotional when I read this mackenzie.

Thank you thank you thank you Roberto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.