The Roberto Mancini appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never forget what he has done for Manchester City. I will miss him. How times change..... Last year to the day he was hailed as a legend, given a 5 year contract and now the owners have sacked him. Something not quite right with that! Bobby Manc, you will always be a legend to me.

Don't we ever learn? All the talk before and after the Final was about us sacking yet another manager.Its a disgrace that we are even thinking about it.The club should have dispelled the rumour,by saying nothing,there must be a lot of truth in it?No trophies in all my time as a season ticket holder,(30+ years)numerous managers,third tier of English football etc,along comes a manager,who takes us to Wembley each year,gets us in champs league spot every year,the minute we finish second,yes second best team in whole country,we decide he is not good enough?Yes we should beat Wigan,but if it was that easy,what's the point of football?
I'm as pi##ed off as the next supporter,but is changing our most successful manager I have known,the answer?.Do the two from Barca have to justify there position by appointing a new manager? I will support whoever is in charge,as I have done for 30 Barron years,but come on City,do the decent thing,and give Bobby another transfer window,try to sign his targets this time,(Not Marwoods or whoever s)and see where we are next May,Mancini 48 years old,pellegrini 59 and moves almost as much as the special one,so fast forward 2 years and we will be on here again having the same debate,CTID

hadfield blue said:
Don't we ever learn? All the talk before and after the Final was about us sacking yet another manager.Its a disgrace that we are even thinking about it.The club should have dispelled the rumour,by saying nothing,there must be a lot of truth in it?No trophies in all my time as a season ticket holder,(30+ years)numerous managers,third tier of English football etc,along comes a manager,who takes us to Wembley each year,gets us in champs league spot every year,the minute we finish second,yes second best team in whole country,we decide he is not good enough?Yes we should beat Wigan,but if it was that easy,what's the point of football?
I'm as pi##ed off as the next supporter,but is changing our most successful manager I have known,the answer?.Do the two from Barca have to justify there position by appointing a new manager? I will support whoever is in charge,as I have done for 30 Barron years,but come on City,do the decent thing,and give Bobby another transfer window,try to sign his targets this time,(Not Marwoods or whoever s)and see where we are next May,Mancini 48 years old,pellegrini 59 and moves almost as much as the special one,so fast forward 2 years and we will be on here again having the same debate,CTID

we already know that Guardiola is coming in 2 years time according to some ITK's.

Outers will feel they have won.

All the club have done is revert to type-same old city!

Fuck this shit.

Thanks Roberto. Shame you weren't given a little more time.

If that is true,which may or may not be true,why change now,then again in 2 years,continuity
Should be the best option,not become the new Chelsea,with a new manager every 18 months

A fuckin disaster if you go Bob you will always be in the hearts of all the blues especially me,you've give me the best footballing years of my life.this will put us back years.

samharris said:
To all those posting on here snidey little comments about Bob.. show some fucking respect...this is an appreciation thread for those who remember with pride the things bob has actually done for us..
The title and FA cup may not fill you with pride but it does for many on here..

And always will.. 1 year ago tomorrow was the day of legends..

Amen to that. Some of the dickheads just can't help themselves.

Legend. Will always be a bed for him at my house and he's welcome to go on Mrs Bow if required. Won us some pots, set us on the road and is class in a glass. Loved his comments about it being a privilege to beat the GPC at the swamp.

Good luck Bob. Like many who have been her before you, you will find City is now in your blood. You will win stuff wherever you may go and I wish you nothing but health, wealth, success and happiness for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.