The Roberto Mancini appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right i've managed to clean it up, can we please keep this as what the title stats "Appreciation thread".

There's plenty of other threads if you want to slate him..........Cheers!

Danamy said:
Right i've managed to clean it up, can we please keep this as what the title stats "Appreciation thread".

There's plenty of other threads if you want to slate him..........Cheers!

Thanks fella.. Forza Mancio

It's going to be a sorry square one we're going back to this time without Roberto.

He's a winner and we were on a learning curve together. Sadly, it seems now that we will never see the dynasty that could have been.

Daft decision to let him go.

Thanks for a wonderfull 3 1/2 years Roberto that brought an FA cup and a championsip,trophys that i thought i would never see at city again,great days,and thanks for taking that other scum to the fucking cleaners in the sick swan,great times indeed,good luck to you and yours.

Thanks Roberto, I will never forget the 6-1 at the swamp and that last game of the season, you deserve better than this, the way the 2 slimy Spaniards have stitched you up is a disgrace and as a club we will deserve any shit that comes our way under the Lizard.
Forza Mancini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.