The Roberto Mancini appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ManCitizens. said:
Ali Benarbia said:
Thank you, Roberto Mancini. Thanks for wearing the scarf, you showed you understood the club's traditions, thank you for being a supporter as well as City's best manager since Mercer-Allison. maybe the best ever. Thanks for the FA Cup and for making City champions, thank you for the headlines around the world when City beat ManU 6-1, thank you for making dreams come true. This club is not Chelski but in sacking you the owners have behaved as if it were. I wish you every happiness and great success in the future. Bravissimo! Forever grateful to you.

I'd have to question your knowledge as a scarf does not represent MCFC. Fans wear them, as did Mancini, but it's not a tradition. Traditionally I've never heard our fans say "ManU" or "Chelski" and our owners are certainly not mirroring Abramovich.

Probably a post with good intentions but void of any Manchester City knowledge or "tradition".
Guess I've not learned much about City since going to the 1955 & '56 Cup Finals then.

Ali Benarbia said:
ManCitizens. said:
Ali Benarbia said:
Thank you, Roberto Mancini. Thanks for wearing the scarf, you showed you understood the club's traditions, thank you for being a supporter as well as City's best manager since Mercer-Allison. maybe the best ever. Thanks for the FA Cup and for making City champions, thank you for the headlines around the world when City beat ManU 6-1, thank you for making dreams come true. This club is not Chelski but in sacking you the owners have behaved as if it were. I wish you every happiness and great success in the future. Bravissimo! Forever grateful to you.

I'd have to question your knowledge as a scarf does not represent MCFC. Fans wear them, as did Mancini, but it's not a tradition. Traditionally I've never heard our fans say "ManU" or "Chelski" and our owners are certainly not mirroring Abramovich.

Probably a post with good intentions but void of any Manchester City knowledge or "tradition".
Guess I've not learned much about City since going to the 1955 & '56 Cup Finals then.

As a fan that is around 60-70 (I assume) where did you hear the word Chelski? On the same forums that call us Money Citeh? Your a bigger blue than me though, top blue.

ManCitizens. said:
Ali Benarbia said:
ManCitizens. said:

As a fan that is around 60-70 (I assume) where did you hear the word Chelski? On the same forums that call us Money Citeh? Your a bigger blue than me though, top blue.
Mancitizens - what a supercillious pr*ck
I have worn a scarf made out of a blue/white striped blanket when I went to my first game in 1954.
Mancini had a connection with proper city fans.
I'm with you Ali-

Most of what i wanted to say has been said.
35 years of shit gone.
44 years of not winning the league gone.
Roberto Mancini,,,,,, fukn gone.
13th of May will always be in there.
Bobby,i doff my hat to ye sir,
God Bless and thank you/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR1rhYp4yHU[/youtube]

fukn hell,even the Welsh love ya.

FORZA BOBBY
TTT CTID

Thanks Roberto. You will always have a special place in my heart for what you have achieved at the club.

You ripped that damn banner down and made Ferguson choke on his "Not in My Lifetime!" declaration. You'll always have my gratitude. I wish you much success in the future.

Bluep*ss said:
ManCitizens. said:
Ali Benarbia said:

Mancitizens - what a supercillious pr*ck
I have worn a scarf made out of a blue/white striped blanket when I went to my first game in 1954.
Mancini had a connection with proper city fans.
I'm with you Ali-

Just to clarify, I didn't want Mancini sacked. My point was wearing scarves to the match is not a City tradition. If it were at least 50% of fans at Maine Road and The Etihad in the past 30 years would follow suit. Mancini did the same thing at Inter by wearing the club colours in the form of a scarf, that's all I'm saying.

Who knows, I'm not a proper blue.

For the last time FORZA MANCINI. Thanks for the memories bobby manc, i never thought i would see city win anything of note in my lifetime, you not only gave us dreams , you delivered. thank you. I wish you every sucess in your next venture and hope our paths cross again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.