The Roberto Mancini appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't like what we're seemingly becoming. Really don't.

Reserving judgement. Head's all over the place at the minute about City. With everything that's happened over the past 3-4 days, yesterday has left me with so much emotion spinning around in me I've almost become emotionless.

I just don't even know what to think or anything. I just need the season to end, it's been a ball ache from the start.

The 12th Man said:
Some may say "sack Mancini", "Mancini out" and be happy about you getting sacked but a lot of us will forever be thankful to you for being the first manager who won us our first major trophy in 34 years. The man who shut up our rivals jeering at us over our trophy drought, the man who ripped down their ridiculous banner and the man who managed a Man City team who destroyed them 6-1 in their own backyard.

You are also the man who brought the greatest memory I ever have as a Manchester City fan who has followed the club for pretty much the 24 years of my life, the Premier League Title win last year had to be the most hectic emotional rollercoaster that ended in absolute euphoria I have ever been a part of. Two street parties as we celebrated our trophies and two nights where Manchester pubs were packed with fellow Blues getting absolutely plastered in celebration due to you leading us to the FA Cup and Premier League Title.

Sure there have been downs, today being a big one and yesterday being a big one too but those downs are nothing compared to when we were being relegated or facing relegation

battles, some people need to remember where we came from. I honestly never contemplated celebrating trophy wins (or even being a part of a cup final) when we were in the lower divisons and you will be the man who made those dreams I never even dreamed of come true.

Thank You Roberto Mancini, you will always be a hero in my eyes, an absolute Manchester City Legend.

Well said , brought a tear to my eye

Will always be remembered as the man responsible for taking down that banner. That alone was worth its weight in gold.

A massive thank you for the trophies the derby wins the attractive football we played the you we will never be forget , (LEGEND in my house hold never forgotten FRONZA MANCINI !!!!!!
The club need to have a good look at themselves on how they conduct themselves very unprofessional how this as been leaked

not gonna be very interested in city if mancini is sacked

just shows its all aload of shit, even tho football is mostly aload of shit now....this will push me over the edge, SORRY FOOTBALL

For the demolition of 'them' last season. For the way we won the title. I thank you Bobby

To all those posting on here snidey little comments about Bob.. show some fucking respect...this is an appreciation thread for those who remember with pride the things bob has actually done for us..
The title and FA cup may not fill you with pride but it does for many on here..

And always will.. 1 year ago tomorrow was the day of legends..

spacecadet said:
He tactically murdered Taggert on a good few occasions.

With 'DD's' comment firmly in mind, let's not forget, this is the manager the world and his wife are busy creaming themselves over at every opportunity, and yet Roberto gave him a good tactical slap on a few occasions, some people eh !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.