The Roberto Mancini appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have liked to see more of this.

Roberto-Mancini-and-David-001.jpg

mancini_moyes-420x0.jpg

OultonBlue said:
Three years 3rd, 1st and 2nd. Two FA cup finals and city are now so arrogant they sack him.
At a time when city have a chance to push on, utd's biggest plus gone, we find the nearest gun and aim wildly and hit the best manager in 40 years.

Personally after 30 yrs of dross, I would take the next 3 years as same as last 3.

Thanks to Mancini for the past 3 years. Made mistakes, but who doesn't.

Didn't deserve the Spanish Inquisition.

Fantastic post

Neil McNab said:
Lavinda Past said:
SACK THE BOARD!

FORZA MANCINI!!
You can stick with Mancini and follow Monaco if you like him that much, if you want the board sacking, why not go the whole hog and get rid of the owner and turn us into what Malaga are now becoming.

Grow up. I'll be here supporting the manager and team long after Bobby and the current crop have gone (inshalla). I don't care whether we're in the prem or the Unibond - A true Blue is a Blue for life.

IMHO we've f*cked up big time since Gary Cook was forced out.

I'm sick of hearing about how great Barcelona became under our current messiahs. These people are involved in the decision to continue to employ Brian Marwood. That speaks volumes to me - The Board is culpable.

Even a total cretin would agree that Mancini deserves at least one more year. A decent Board would support him.... I hope they do, but I suspect they'll bollocks it up.

Some may say "sack Mancini", "Mancini out" and be happy about you getting sacked but a lot of us will forever be thankful to you for being the first manager who won us our first major trophy in 34 years. The man who shut up our rivals jeering at us over our trophy drought, the man who ripped down their ridiculous banner and the man who managed a Man City team who destroyed them 6-1 in their own backyard.

You are also the man who brought the greatest memory I ever have as a Manchester City fan who has followed the club for pretty much the 24 years of my life, the Premier League Title win last year had to be the most hectic emotional rollercoaster that ended in absolute euphoria I have ever been a part of. Two street parties as we celebrated our trophies and two nights where Manchester pubs were packed with fellow Blues getting absolutely plastered in celebration due to you leading us to the FA Cup and Premier League Title.

Sure there have been downs, today being a big one and yesterday being a big one too but those downs are nothing compared to when we were being relegated or facing relegation battles, some people need to remember where we came from. I honestly never contemplated celebrating trophy wins (or even being a part of a cup final) when we were in the lower divisons and you will be the man who made those dreams I never even dreamed of come true.

Thank You Roberto Mancini, you will always be a hero in my eyes, an absolute Manchester City Legend.

The 12th Man said:
Some may say "sack Mancini", "Mancini out" and be happy about you getting sacked but a lot of us will forever be thankful to you for being the first manager who won us our first major trophy in 34 years. The man who shut up our rivals jeering at us over our trophy drought, the man who ripped down their ridiculous banner and the man who managed a Man City team who destroyed them 6-1 in their own backyard.

You are also the man who brought the greatest memory I ever have as a Manchester City fan who has followed the club for pretty much the 24 years of my life, the Premier League Title win last year had to be the most hectic emotional rollercoaster that ended in absolute euphoria I have ever been a part of. Two street parties as we celebrated our trophies and two nights where Manchester pubs were packed with fellow Blues getting absolutely plastered in celebration due to you leading us to the FA Cup and Premier League Title.

Sure there have been downs, today being a big one and yesterday being a big one too but those downs are nothing compared to when we were being relegated or facing relegation battles, some people need to remember where we came from. I honestly never contemplated celebrating trophy wins (or even being a part of a cup final) when we were in the lower divisons and you will be the man who made those dreams I never even dreamed of come true.

Thank You Roberto Mancini, you will always be a hero in my eyes, an absolute Manchester City Legend.

100% true

Perhaps we should all have this tattooed on our backs....

(You go first 12th Man...)

No matter what happens in the future, MANCINI took us to that extra level that we had all been striving/hoping for. Cheers !!

Up your arse to the following:

The rag-loving media.
The 'Barca Boys'.
City's PR team.

Thank you Roberto. You have been shit upon and betrayed by our club. A true gentlemen, brought us blue skies after 35 years of grey, made me a grown man who has watched city home and away for over 40 years cry with joy and pride and gave me a memories I thought I would never live to see . You are and always will be a city legend. Marwood and the Barcelona two hang your heads in shame.

Grazie Roberto, non mollare mai !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.