The Roma match has convinced me...

Nice to see the ex CSKA 'what racist chanting?' Miss one.

Signs are good, just a shame even on a different continent the refs are still shit.

by the pair of slapped arses for faces Jojo and Dezko had it looks like they're gone. That first half performance was something else though, the academy boys look amazing & Sterling looks like he is worth every penny

Denayer is ready.

In fact, he is more than ready. I can see why he's already an international, and the whole point of the academy is that it would produce someone like this.

For me it's him and Kompany as the 2

Won't happen though, they've spent far too much money on Mangala. I don't want to lose this kid for the sake of a price tag.

by the pair of slapped arses for faces Jojo and Dezko had it looks like their gone. That first half performance was something else though, the academy boys look amazing & Sterling looks like he is worth every penny
I know I seen that, they looked really fucked off

Denayer is ready.

In fact, he is more than ready. I can see why he's already an international, and the whole point of the academy is that it would produce someone like this.

For me it's him and Kompany as the 2

Won't happen though, they've spent far too much money on Mangala. I don't want to lose this kid for the sake of a price tag.
My worry as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.