The Roma match has convinced me...

by the pair of slapped arses for faces Jojo and Dezko had it looks like they're gone. That first half performance was something else though, the academy boys look amazing & Sterling looks like he is worth every penny
Maybe they'll drop their wages a little to help the move......or maybe not.

Pair of tarts, if they put more effort into playing than scowling and throwing sickies they'd be works beaters.

Can not beat a good old friendly to really up the levels of total bollocks being thrown out on the forum when people get carried away with a result. Very early days for some of these players lets not get carried away it isn't the old days of 80s early 90s when every single young player we had was the next big thing.

To win CL we need a left back

I disagree. I think we need to play Clichy as the clear 1st choice and let him find some form. On top form he is one of the best in the prem and it would be difficult to find a clear cut better player. I’m not a Kolarov fan but as a back up we could do worse – Angelino will come in for the latter part of this season and ready to step up for next season.

We need to designate a midfield player to cover the left side behind sterling and to drop in to left back when Clichy goes forward – Barry used to do this. Delph is the man for this role. He is left footed and would sit nicely in that hole with Dinho on the right side. Yaya in central midfield and the front 3 picks it’s self. Formation and discipline is a big part of our left side problem as we have left sided players in Sterling and Silva who fantastic but will always bomb forward when we are in possession.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.