The Roma match has convinced me...

by the pair of slapped arses for faces Jojo and Dezko had it looks like their gone. That first half performance was something else though, the academy boys look amazing & Sterling looks like he is worth every penny

Those two certainly look surplus to requirements,now, and they'll surely be fixed up with other clubs soon.

Would be surprised if denayer wasnt first choice centre back next season. He is potentially world class.

The other two look very raw but you can see their quality

is like to see him in a few premier games but out of Mangala and Danayer Danayer looks the slightly better player on the ball and if it

Denayer is ready.

In fact, he is more than ready. I can see why he's already an international, and the whole point of the academy is that it would produce someone like this.

For me it's him and Kompany as the 2

Won't happen though, they've spent far too much money on Mangala. I don't want to lose this kid for the sake of a price tag.
My worry as well

Perhaps we should give 3-5-2 another go...

Lopes was really impressive until we dropped off later in the second half.
Kolorov struggled and left Denayer high and dry a couple of times... probably just a fitness thing though

Fucking Kolarov is an absolute waste of space and hung Mangala out to dry so many times last season. Done the same thing with Denayer. The sooner we get rid of him the better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.