The Royals - the Commonwealth

The owners are probably long dead, but I get your point - still don't give a fuck mind, I'm more for living for today.
That doesnt matter Joe mate, they are owned by the various states, not individuals. Many many treasures from India and ancient scriptures from Egypt, artifacts like the Rosseta Stone.
All this priceless stuff plundered and still in British hands.
Give it all back!

Exactly.

They can now concentrate on telling the media at every opportunity how much they crave their privacy lol.
Oops.... thread is Obviously heading towards a contentious slanging match about Harry & Meghan and how pretty Kate looked in the tropics

Oops.... thread is Obviously heading towards a contentious slanging match about Harry & Meghan and how pretty Kate looked in the tropics

It always starts when someone desperately claims it’s because of her skin colour but agree, it’s tedious.

Im a Royalist but totally respect the decision of Barbados to become a republic. I also totally respect their decision to remain in the commonwealth and thus hosting this Royal tour given the Queens position as it’s head.

I also have zero issue in those who protest but they don’t speak for everyone I’m sure.

It always starts when someone desperately claims it’s because of her skin colour but agree, it’s tedious.

Im a Royalist but totally respect the decision of Barbados to become a republic. I also totally respect their decision to remain in the commonwealth and thus hosting this Royal tour given the Queens position as it’s head.

I also have zero issue in those who protest but they don’t speak for everyone I’m sure.
I dont believe its anything to do with her skin colour, she's still a Royal. HRH the Duchess of Sussex, if thats not Royal I'm a Dutchman..
I believe her and Harry have agreed not to use the HRH titles, but they still have them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.