The Run In - Battle for 3rd & 4th

simon23 said:
Pigeonho said:
I know, I find it funny. Mancio has a thing about it though, it seems.

dont worry

mancio has fully admitted he is a plastic fan so that is nearly as bad as beig a utd fan

-- Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:22 pm --

BlueDean said:
This

I dont get this Wanking over Spurs - A couple of decent champions league results, doesnt mean they re premiership form is great. Real will end there champs league run, they will drop points after both legs and I will confidently predict the mother of all gloating sessions when theyre shitty, cocky fans are sat crying in the south stand watching us play them off the park and the Dippers nick 5th place

And this fantanstic attacking football they play looks a look like, were shit at the back, so lets lump it long to a big striker and hope that a small striker gets the second ball, hardly revolutionising football are they

yeah we have been a tad lucky that their form seems to have dipped at the same time as ours

I think the reason people are worried is that we know that no matter what spurs will go out and attack teams....giving them more a fighting chance of winning games they need to...whereas we go out and do what we did at chelski (settle for a 0-0) and usually lose the big matches......

its just lucky that at the moment spurs defence is as bad as our attacking tactics!! (and yes i know we have scored more goals than spurs...Im talking about recently where we seemed to have reverted to negative football)

Sunderland looked awful against the Dippers (dippers didnt look much better) and im confident we will put Sunderland away, Spurs go to Wigan, who despite being where they are, arent a terrible team and will be scrapping for everything at the DW - So bobs your manager fannys your auntie, we will be 7 points clear, and the world will be rosy again - The Mancini out will be replaced with - Mancini is a god and Barry will be back to being an England corner stone

dancity19 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Chelsea will finish 6/7 points above us so not concerned with them.

Spurs still have us away, Liverpool away,Chelsea away and Arsenal at home

We have Spurs away, Everton away and Liverpool away.

Liverpool are too far behind to get 4th but maybe not 5th if we keep sliding.

I think we will

1. Win against Sunderland, West Ham and Stoke at home
2. Win at Blackburn away
3. Draw against Everton and Bolton away
4. Lose at Liverpool and against Spurs

That would give us 67 points

Might be enough,might not be.

Agree with that I think. We may get a draw at Anfield- can't see us winning.

But all this relies on us scoring goals - we cant.....................

We don't play any of United, Chelsea or Arsenal. We only play Spurs at home, every other game is winnable and we will pick up 6/7 wins out of the last 8.

Which would see us comfortably get in the top 4.

WNRH said:
We don't play any of United, Chelsea or Arsenal. We only play Spurs at home, every other game is winnable and we will pick up 6/7 wins out of the last 8.

I love the "every other game is winnable" positive thinking on the back of no wins away since Christmas:)

Nelly's Left Foot said:
WNRH said:

I love the "every other game is winnable" positive thinking on the back of no wins away since Christmas:)

It has to change some time soon, and going to Blackburn, Liverpool, Everton and Bolton is not impossible especially with players coming back now and no european football in between.

ANY1aBLUE said:
But all this relies on us scoring goals - we cant.....................

There's only three sides that have scored more than us.

we need to rely on spurs being distracted enough for us to sneak it.
The managers style of play and tactics do not equate to a top 4 side.
we need 5 wins out of 8 to improve our points tally from last year.
I have been moaning as some put it on here since he played jo with AJ on the bench at arsenal. We perform like we have been we will get turned over at Everton and Blackburn and spurs will prob be out of CL by the re-arranged match so we will have another summer to get the right man in.
fa cup 4 games to beat notts county and liecester and villa reserves lets be realistic we need a whole new first team coaching staff kidd has pedigree but what the fook is platt doing on the bench of a team pushing for honours.
I f we do not get ridof this clown the likes of de-jong kompany nad tevez the spine will b rightly looking for pastures new.

frannyleesbogroll said:
The managers style of play and tactics do not equate to a top 4 side.

That's funny as i am sure we have been in the top 4 for the majority of the season.

Its time we faced the facts. We are the 5th best team in the league and that is where we will finish. I hate to admit it but Spurs are better than us and at the end of the season the table will not lie.

If we dont get top 4 this season...then i will lose all my hope of a bright bluemoon rising future.

Who the hell would join us then? Even teams like Shaktar are in the CL. But the worlds wealthiest team is not.

Still think we will finish in the top 4. Spurs have some dodgy relegations teams against them. Teams like Wigan, Birmingham, West brom will be desperate for points. And i think they will drop points from spurs.

+ Tottenham play liverpool, Chelsea, and us away. + Arsenal at their home.

+ They have 2 very hard games against Real. I seriously can't see them getting a good run. It will be too much tough games for them.

Mancini cannot use "tiredness" as an excuse anymore. All our players are fit and we have 1 fa cup game left...possibly 2..and the final will be after the league has ended.

So we should get a good run. Tottenham have have 2-3 games more left than us. We should make it. Chelsea have also United and spurs..+ some hard away games. If everything goes well..we could be in the top 3 at the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.