The Run In - Battle for 3rd & 4th

ndjsleftnipple said:
How many last ten minute minute equalisers or winning goals do we get? I cant think of any off the top of my head. Can anyone else?

This is a very telling stat....the answer is .... a big fat ZERO.

City have failed to secure ANY points in the last 10 minutes of a match for the past two seasons. Last season, even the teams that went down gained at lease 1 point at the death, but City failed to get any.
The closest we have come is Adam Johnson's 75th minute winner against Newcastle.
So when we concede late on as we did yesterday, and at the swamp, switch your telly off 'cos nothings gonna happen.

Didn't johnson get a last minute eualiser against Sunderland?

taconinja said:
Pigeonho said:
Instead of using forum lingo, why not answer my question? Also, whilst you're at it, explain why it is you believe I support Man U.
Now it comes across as misdirection. "United." "Man U." Money, money, money.
That was easier than i though, however i'm surprised it was you who picked up on it.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Chelsea will finish 6/7 points above us so not concerned with them.

Spurs still have us away, Liverpool away,Chelsea away and Arsenal at home

We have Spurs away, Everton away and Liverpool away.

Liverpool are too far behind to get 4th but maybe not 5th if we keep sliding.

I think we will

1. Win against Sunderland, West Ham and Stoke at home
2. Win at Blackburn away
3. Draw against Everton and Bolton away
4. Lose at Liverpool and against Spurs

That would give us 67 points

Might be enough,might not be.

Agree with that I think. We may get a draw at Anfield- can't see us winning.

The Run In - Battle for 3rd & 4th

The money spent isn't entirely relevant. We overpaid for some players because of who we are, and the players we have bought are not championship or champions league winners. Those type of players just won't come to us at this stage

Mancio said:
Pigeonho said:
Instead of using forum lingo, why not answer my question? Also, whilst you're at it, explain why it is you believe I support Man U.

why dont you ask to the others who doubt about you ?
Because you are like a stalker. So, have you been to City at all? Were you stood on the Kippax between 88 and 94? Were you sat in the joke that was the new Kippax from 94 onwards? Did you go to Wembley? Have you been up and down the country watching City in some shitty times where a defeat was inevitable? Have you stood outside a ticket office at 3 in the morning, looking at about a thousand people stood infront of you, wishing you were back home in bed? Have you?

Because I don't use the word 'rag', 'them twats', etc etc, does NOT mean i'm a United fan. Because I don't fawn all over my club in a blue-goggled duped state of mind, does NOT mean i'm a United fan. It means i'm a realist, one who sees things the way it is. Fact.

Pigeonho said:
taconinja said:
Now it comes across as misdirection. "United." "Man U." Money, money, money.
That was easier than i though, however i'm surprised it was you who picked up on it.
Why? I pay attention.

By the way, I know you aren't a rag. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.