The run in....

The only way we can do this is if we either beat Arsenal or Tottenham (Provided we win at Villa and West Ham) and i think we will draw against the former two, but who knows?

If we cant beat Arsenal or Tottenham then we'll have to rely on Tottenham throwing up a shock result at Bolton or Burnley...Or loosing to us.

My Prediction:

City:

Arsenal (A) - 1 point,
Villa (H) - 3 points,
TOTTENHAM (H) - 1 point,
West Ham (A) - 3 points.

Tottenham:

The Scum (A) - 0 points,
Bolton (H) - 3 points,
MAN CITY (A) - 1 point,
Burnley (Away) 3 points. (Got a funny feeling about this game, Burnley are a weird team, if they're relegated by then I can still see them winning/drawing for the fans, if they need a result to stay up then thats reason enough for any team to get a result)

The best we can hope for is this happening

Man City
Arsenal - 0 points
Villa - 3 points
Spurs - 3 points

Spurs
Man u - 0 points
Bolton - 3 points
Us - 0 points

Then coming into the final we just need to match spurs result.

CITY. away-arsenal=0
home-villa=1
home-spuds=1
away-west ham=3 total=5

SCUM. away-Manchester united=0
home-bolton=3
away-CITY=1
away-burnley=1 total=5

On paper City have the better players, but may be not the better team.
It takes time for a team to blend, and look at yesterdays game, City on paper looked to have the better players, but Man U had the better team/tatics.

The key game without saying is the Spurs game, but what tatics will the mangers take?

CITY. away-arsenal=3
home-villa=3
home-spuds=3
away-west ham=3 total=12

SPUDS. away-scum=0
home-bolton=3
away-CITY=0
away-burnley=3 total=6

City
Arsenal 1
Villa 3
Spurs 3
West Ham 3

Spurs
United 0
Bolton 3
City 0
Burnley 3

Its not a case of us being poor, but Spurs will get fourth spot. If they beat the Rags next week then their confidence will be sky high going into the game against Bolton. A massive win in that game, and their confidence is at the optimum level coming into the game against us. At the moment our confidence is shot due to what happened yesterday. The game against Spurs is going to be the most defining game in the race for fourth now that Villa and Liverpool are effectively out of it. We need a maximum twelve to get fourth in my opinion. Spurs are 3 wins away from fourth spot, and they have Bolton, Burnley, City and the Rags to get them off.

I'm not resigning fourth place just yet, but we're holding on with our fingers.

We basically really want rags to beat them next week, because i can't see us winning all our 4 matches.

They lose next week and we know that at the absolute max we need to win 3 out of 4 (we play Arsenal after they play), as long the 3 that includes Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.