The run in....

Afternoon all.....

Yeah Spurs fan here but I come in peace!!

Seriously can there be any more twists in this hunt for 4th? To be fair I was probably as shocked with our last 2 results as you lot..... well the chelsea one at least. I had a feeling we might get something from Ar5ena1 to be honest.

The run in is tough and I agree it will probably come down to when we play each other although saying that I've been reading all ur predictions and I have to admire your optimism.......... practicly all of you have urselves as getting 3 points against Villa..... not sure if we are talking about the same villa as the villa I'm thinking are a good team especially away from home just ask liverpool and united. we drew with them twice although to be fair we did batter them both times.

I suppose I am a pesimist in that im worried about all our remaining games, I really dont expect much against utd infact a draw would be amazing but we really shouls be beating burnley and bolton and if we dont we dont deserve fourth.

Us vs you lot is massive..... we need Lennon back for that game because with you more than likely needing the win having lennon and bale looking to counter on both wings will cause you problems and as long as ledley is at the back with dawson i think it we will be able to keep you out.

It's going to be a rollercoaster, I can see us doing the Arse, spurting on Spurs, then getting what we need off the Irons.

City
Arsenal (A) = 1
Aston Villa (H) = 3
Tottenham (H) = 1
West Ham (A) = 3
Total = 8

Tottenham
Man Utd (A) = 0
Bolton (H) = 3
Man City (A) = 1
Burnley (A) = 3
Total = 7

Nothing this year again!

City
Arsenal (A) = 0
Aston Villa (H) = 0
Tottenham (H) = 0
West Ham (A) = 1
Total = 1

Spurs
Man United (A) = 3
Bolton (H) = 3
Man City (A) = 3
Burnley (A) = 3
Total = 12

This really wouldnt surprise me going on current form and confidence... I think we will well and truely bottle it. Sorry for being so pessimistic.

4th spot will be decided this weekend - it's that important. If Spurs win and we don't, it's all over.

IT'S CRUCIAL NOW THAT WE WIN AT ARSENAL FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 1975.

just bin on arsenal mania and most of the 5 pages are predicting us to beat them even some say 4 or 5 nil sounds like they have give up on there team?

arse 1
villa 3
spurs 3
west ham 1

united 1
bolton 3
Us 0
Burnley 3

lose out by a point, oh well, we'll stiil bag Torres and win the league next year. I don't know what the problem is either, the planes are fucked we can't go anyway.

to be honest, no matter what happens next saturday its still going to come down to our game against them whether they are 2/1 point(s) in front of us or we are a point in front of them.

CITY. away-arsenal=1
home-villa=3
home-spuds=1
away-west ham=3 total=8

SCUM. away-scum=0
home-bolton=3
away-CITY=1
away-burnley=3 total=7

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.