The run in....

greasedupdeafguy said:
If spurs get something against the rags its over imo

I'd say it's pretty much over if Spurs get a better result vs them, than we do against Arsenal. I wouldn't be confident winning all 4, but as long as we are within 2 points come the Spurs match we're still in there.

r.soleofsalford said:
samharris said:
CITY. away-arsenal=0
home-villa=3
home-spuds=3
away-west ham=3 total=9

SPUDS. away-scum=0
home-bolton=3
away-CITY=0
away-burnley=3 total=6

could happen,owt's possible.

anythings possible a cabbage might start growing out of my arse ;)

would it be organic ??

Spurs have 1 more home game. Probably a banker against Bolton.

The three away games. Well after the last 7 days who knows. But normally I would have said four points. Lose at OT, win at Burnley and draw with us, as they are our bogey team.

After yesterday's results the only thing that has to change is that we beat Spurs thus restricting them to 70 points.

We then have to win two from West Ham, Villa and Arsenal. Not undoable.

We need something at Arsenal, and we now need to beat Spurs.

The only games where Spurs could drop points are at Utd and at City.

If Spurs turn up at City ahead of us it will be vey difficult to beat them as they will play on the counter-attack, and we will play 424 which doesn't really suit us

pee dubya said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
If spurs get something against the rags its over imo

I'd say it's pretty much over if Spurs get a better result vs them, than we do against Arsenal. I wouldn't be confident winning all 4, but as long as we are within 2 points come the Spurs match we're still in there.

Agreed. We need a Chelski away performance against the Arse. Then we are back in pole.

I fear we've blown it. Mancini was happy with a point, because he was relying on Chelsea to beat Spurs. Spurs haven't read the script and went out and fought for Fourth. If they beat United next week it's over.

MCfcBOB said:
Spurs are 3 wins away from fourth spot, and they have Bolton, Burnley, City and the Rags to get them off.

Unless we get 4 wins, in which case 3 wins for Spurs won't be enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.