The Sack Mancini because of CL failure at City undermined

BillyShears said:
The Flash said:
BillyShears said:
These threads get hijacked when the subject moves from Mancini or City to the posters doing the posting. You can see it from last night ... guys like mutley telling all and sundry they're not proper Blues. That's when threads go south.
Just his opinion though, Billy. Nothing wrong with that. Right?

Wrong ... it's against the CoC to go randomly insulting posters because you don't like their opinion.

For example, my opinion could be that you're a ****. If I call you a **** I'll break the CoC.

Hope that clear things up pal.

Arnt you the only person to ever be banned from a mancini out thread for hurling abuse?
Oh dear billy,oh deary me.

The cookie monster said:
Arnt you the only person to ever be banned from a mancini out thread for hurling abuse?

Go troll someone else mate ... i'm not interested.

FantasyIreland said:
The Flash said:
BillyShears said:
These threads get hijacked when the subject moves from Mancini or City to the posters doing the posting. You can see it from last night ... guys like mutley telling all and sundry they're not proper Blues. That's when threads go south.
Just his opinion though, Billy. Nothing wrong with that. Right?

Nothing wrong with an opinion but there is something wrong when it becomes a personal attack as such an accusation would cause.

It isn't hard to come to the conclusion, based on the number posts and the vitriol toward Mancini contained within those posts, that said posters may well be trolls.

And the Mancini-out five aren't averse to name-calling and belittling others either. So it makes me laugh heartily when they get a little precious when others claim they aren't proper fans.

hgblue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I think when it comes to self-righteous bathed opinion,the 'outers' can more than stand their ground.
One name in particular springs to mind,as he regularly calls dissenters 'know nothings','pond life','brain dead',and other such charming epithets.
Any vague idea who this person might be?
It isn't that hard - after all you only have about half a dozen 'outers' to choose from.

You know what, mate?

You have 16,000 posts on this forum. I have never, ever, even once seen you post anything about football, beyond tirades of abuse towards other posters for having an opinion. Never seen you post about formations, about tactics, about substitutions, about other teams, about player's strengths, weaknesses, nothing.

Youi appear quite happy babbling away like a Tourettes ridden teenager on threads about nipples or drugs or MILFS in the cellar, but football? Never once in my experience. Nil. Nada. Diddly Squat.

I wonder why that is?

The vast majority of them spend their time posting inane shite in 'The Cellar'. Now they've decided they have an opinion worth listening to up here which is a kind of positive I suppose, if it wasn't for the fact that that opinion amounts to nothing more than 'shut the fuck up'.

Is 'inane shite' your definition of anything not football-related?
Granted,a lot of threads in the Cellar are not to my taste,or your taste,but then it used to be called Off Topic,so I guess the clue is in the title.
But the Cellar doesn't have the monopoly on 'inane' threads - there are some pretty tedious ones on the main forum,and anyway one man's 'inane' is another man's interesting.
It never fails to amuse me when folk like you think that 'upstairs' is their own little fiefdom,and that nobody should ever venture up and say something unless they post at least 100 times a day,every day,on football.
Sometimes a little mindless lighthearted humour is a tonic,and the Cellar can provide that.
Maybe you should try it.
We don't bite.

hgblue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I think when it comes to self-righteous bathed opinion,the 'outers' can more than stand their ground.
One name in particular springs to mind,as he regularly calls dissenters 'know nothings','pond life','brain dead',and other such charming epithets.
Any vague idea who this person might be?
It isn't that hard - after all you only have about half a dozen 'outers' to choose from.

You know what, mate?

You have 16,000 posts on this forum. I have never, ever, even once seen you post anything about football, beyond tirades of abuse towards other posters for having an opinion. Never seen you post about formations, about tactics, about substitutions, about other teams, about player's strengths, weaknesses, nothing.

Youi appear quite happy babbling away like a Tourettes ridden teenager on threads about nipples or drugs or MILFS in the cellar, but football? Never once in my experience. Nil. Nada. Diddly Squat.

I wonder why that is?

The vast majority of them spend their time posting inane shite in 'The Cellar'. Now they've decided they have an opinion worth listening to up here which is a kind of positive I suppose, if it wasn't for the fact that that opinion amounts to nothing more than 'shut the fuck up'.

The penny dropped on that one the other week. It was like a light coming on ;-)

The cookie monster said:
Bit of a tip mate when you go to the match,if you go that is,doesnt bother me either way
Sing loud and proud bobbys name with the other 40'000+ i swear you will enjoy it
May even stop you night and day coming on here ridiculing him.

Have a think petal:)

Massive Blue are ya,lol? I dont need to justify my 'credentials'

And i'm hardly going to sing the name of a bloke i don't rate,that just wouldn't make sense.

Mancini had probably never heard of us 5 yrs ago,he certainly didn't crop up on my radar........so,if you dont mind,i'll save my support for the constant.

BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:

Go troll someone else mate ... i'm not interested.

Proper head in hands moment that wasnt it billy
You see theres a few on here who remember your late night drunken rant
full of fucking hatred at bobby and posters,for which you was removed

Enjoy your day billy boy :)

Oh dear Cookie. I hate doing this to you ... but ...

BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
Didnt you call all the mancini lovers sad bastards the other day?

No, i didn't. However i had to check and funnily enough heres what popped up.

The cookie monster said:
The rags are out in force on this thread tonight
Sad bastards.

In a thread about Mancini no less.

You boys really do love climbing up on the cross as soon as your trolling is challenged.

BillyShears said:
Oh dear Cookie. I hate doing this to you ... but ...

BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
Didnt you call all the mancini lovers sad bastards the other day?

No, i didn't. However i had to check and funnily enough heres what popped up.

The cookie monster said:
The rags are out in force on this thread tonight
Sad bastards.

In a thread about Mancini no less.

You boys really do love climbing up on the cross as soon as your trolling is challenged.

And?
There was a rag on that thread that night and he was removed iirc
Keep up billy :)

Oh and the rag wasnt you,am not that bad

The cookie monster said:
FantasyIreland said:
The cookie monster said:
Alright flower
Listen you was shown your arse on here last night again spewing your bile abt mancini
Give it a rest just for one fucking day.

I see you immediately recognised yourself from my post.......

Do us all a favour and stay in the cellar/gutter.

Bit of a tip mate when you go to the match,if you go that is,doesnt bother me either way
Sing loud and proud bobbys name with the other 40'000+ i swear you will enjoy it
May even stop you night and day coming on here ridiculing him.

Have a think petal:)

Haha listening to you two is so funny. During the Balo debate you were comrade in arms and now your sworn enemies!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.