The Sack Mancini because of CL failure at City undermined

The cookie monster said:
FantasyIreland said:
I see one of the biggest bile spouting gobs on the forum has dragged his lard arse out of his pit.

Morning dear.

Alright flower
Listen you was shown your arse on here last night again spewing your bile abt mancini
Give it a rest just for one fucking day.

I see you immediately recognised yourself from my post.......

Do us all a favour and stay in the cellar/gutter.

BluePurgatory said:
This is getting like a game of poker. The mods delete one thread but only for another to be hijacked.

These threads get hijacked when the subject moves from Mancini or City to the posters doing the posting. You can see it from last night ... guys like mutley telling all and sundry they're not proper Blues. That's when threads go south.

BillyShears said:
BluePurgatory said:
This is getting like a game of poker. The mods delete one thread but only for another to be hijacked.

These threads get hijacked when the subject moves from Mancini or City to the posters doing the posting. You can see it from last night ... guys like mutley telling all and sundry they're not proper Blues. That's when threads go south.
Just his opinion though, Billy. Nothing wrong with that. Right?

Didsbury Dave said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
FantasyIreland said:
Can you not see the hypocrisy in your posts?

You follow people around the Mancini threads claiming they are wrong if they dare to disagree with your stance.

On the back of your self righteous bathed opinion,i would suggest you are the one shouting the loudest.

I think when it comes to self-righteous bathed opinion,the 'outers' can more than stand their ground.
One name in particular springs to mind,as he regularly calls dissenters 'know nothings','pond life','brain dead',and other such charming epithets.
Any vague idea who this person might be?
It isn't that hard - after all you only have about half a dozen 'outers' to choose from.

You know what, mate?

You have 16,000 posts on this forum. I have never, ever, even once seen you post anything about football, beyond tirades of abuse towards other posters for having an opinion. Never seen you post about formations, about tactics, about substitutions, about other teams, about player's strengths, weaknesses, nothing.

Youi appear quite happy babbling away like a Tourettes ridden teenager on threads about nipples or drugs or MILFS in the cellar, but football? Never once in my experience. Nil. Nada. Diddly Squat.

I wonder why that is?

The vast majority of them spend their time posting inane shite in 'The Cellar'. Now they've decided they have an opinion worth listening to up here which is a kind of positive I suppose, if it wasn't for the fact that that opinion amounts to nothing more than 'shut the fuck up'.

FantasyIreland said:
The cookie monster said:
FantasyIreland said:
I see one of the biggest bile spouting gobs on the forum has dragged his lard arse out of his pit.

Morning dear.

Alright flower
Listen you was shown your arse on here last night again spewing your bile abt mancini
Give it a rest just for one fucking day.

I see you immediately recognised yourself from my post.......

Do us all a favour and stay in the cellar/gutter.

Bit of a tip mate when you go to the match,if you go that is,doesnt bother me either way
Sing loud and proud bobbys name with the other 40'000+ i swear you will enjoy it
May even stop you night and day coming on here ridiculing him.

Have a think petal:)

The Flash said:
BillyShears said:
BluePurgatory said:

Nothing wrong with an opinion but there is something wrong when it becomes a personal attack as such an accusation would cause.

AustinBlue said:
stonerblue said:
mammutly said:
And our own so called fans fuelling all the anti City shite in the media? By all means have an opinion, but relentlessly banging on about changing the manager at this stage of the season is not only pointless, it's also potentially undermining to the club you claim to support.

Some people would be better off saying nothing or, if they really can't do that, going over to redcafe to find a sympathetic audience. Because proper blues should be 100% supporting City now, not moaning and sniping about how this and that manager might be better than the one we've got.

afuckinmen to that

As long as the "No matter what no-one can say anything to imply Mancini isn't the best manager in the world even if we ask if anyone would welcome another particular manager" crowd keeps making topics insulting the opinions of anyone with a differing opinion, then those with an alternate opinion will keep voicing that opinion on the internet forum that is supposed to be a place for sharing opinions. Hence the cunning use of the word "forum" which has meant a place designed for the sharing of views since we were painting our faces blue and selling dodgy meat to the Romans. If bluemoon somehow fuels the media agenda and undermines City's success, then maybe we should ban all topics and opinions other than those perfectly aligned with "which player was best today?" or "how much better than every other manager is Mancini?"

Why do you support City?
Going off your location it doesn't seem too me to be the logical choice. Did you move to Texas from the UK or are you American?

The Flash said:
BillyShears said:
BluePurgatory said:

Wrong ... it's against the CoC to go randomly insulting posters because you don't like their opinion.

For example, my opinion could be that you're a ****. If I call you a **** I'll break the CoC.

Hope that clear things up pal.

Didsbury Dave said:
I think when it comes to self-righteous bathed opinion,the 'outers' can more than stand their ground.
One name in particular springs to mind,as he regularly calls dissenters 'know nothings','pond life','brain dead',and other such charming epithets.
Any vague idea who this person might be?
It isn't that hard - after all you only have about half a dozen 'outers' to choose from.

You know what, mate?

You have 16,000 posts on this forum. I have never, ever, even once seen you post anything about football, beyond tirades of abuse towards other posters for having an opinion. Never seen you post about formations, about tactics, about substitutions, about other teams, about player's strengths, weaknesses, nothing.

Youi appear quite happy babbling away like a Tourettes ridden teenager on threads about nipples or drugs or MILFS in the cellar, but football? Never once in my experience. Nil. Nada. Diddly Squat.

I wonder why that is?

Maybe you have the opinion market sewn up,with your 'Zaba isn't good enough' bullshit,David.
I kinda switched off at that point,and went to dry my Calvins.
If that classic is any yardstick,then I reckon your opinion is nigh on worthless.
You seem to confuse opinion with bombastic rhetoric,and simply denigrate anyone who doesn't agree that Mourinho is our only hope of salvation.
You don't do discussion,other than with your little coterie of footsoldiers - you simply lambast anyone who dissents.
That isn't actually debate - it is playing to the gallery,and effectively preaching to the converted.
But then I think you knew that already.

I mean it seriously. I've just clicked on your user name and looked.

When you strip back the relentless stream of abuse to pretty much everyone, you're opinionated as fuck on stuff like soap operas, computer games, Morrisset and that.

So why do you not post any opinions on football? Ever? Even once?

It's a serious question. Show me one teensy little sentence which shows some kind of insight, however tiny, into the game of football and I'll take it all back. Calling someone names for having their own opinion doesn't count.

hgblue said:
The vast majority of them spend their time posting inane shite in 'The Cellar'. Now they've decided they have an opinion worth listening to up here which is a kind of positive I suppose, if it wasn't for the fact that that opinion amounts to nothing more than 'shut the fuck up'.

That's the way I see it too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.