The Sack Mancini because of CL failure at City undermined

de niro said:
It was a Joe hart error that changed our group, one mistake, it can happen.had with drew or beat Madrid that night which we deserved to we would have kicked on from there. Fine margins.

and one against the rags, dippers, sunderland, dippers again, and southampton!

FantasyIreland said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Billy,I like you mate but come on,give it a rest will you.We all know your stance towards Mancini but why every day do you need to shout it out loud. Just let it go and let's see what happens in the summer.

Can you not see the hypocrisy in your posts?

You follow people around the Mancini threads claiming they are wrong if they dare to disagree with your stance.

On the back of your self righteous bathed opinion,i would suggest you are the one shouting the loudest.

I think when it comes to self-righteous bathed opinion,the 'outers' can more than stand their ground.
One name in particular springs to mind,as he regularly calls dissenters 'know nothings','pond life','brain dead',and other such charming epithets.
Any vague idea who this person might be?
It isn't that hard - after all you only have about half a dozen 'outers' to choose from.

FantasyIreland said:
Billy,I like you mate but come on,give it a rest will you.We all know your stance towards Mancini but why every day do you need to shout it out loud. Just let it go and let's see what happens in the summer.

You follow people around the Mancini threads claiming they are wrong if they dare to disagree with your stance.

On the back of your self righteous bathed opinion,i would suggest you are the one shouting the loudest.

deary me. whos following anyone,just saying it how I see it?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
FantasyIreland said:

I think when it comes to self-righteous bathed opinion,the 'outers' can more than stand their ground.
One name in particular springs to mind,as he regularly calls dissenters 'know nothings','pond life','brain dead',and other such charming epithets.
It isn't that hard - after all you only have about half a dozen 'outers' to choose from.

You know what, mate?

You have 16,000 posts on this forum. I have never, ever, even once seen you post anything about football, beyond tirades of abuse towards other posters for having an opinion. Never seen you post about formations, about tactics, about substitutions, about other teams, about player's strengths, weaknesses, nothing.

Youi appear quite happy babbling away like a Tourettes ridden teenager on threads about nipples or drugs or MILFS in the cellar, but football? Never once in my experience. Nil. Nada. Diddly Squat.

I wonder why that is?

My post was based on hypocrisy concerning freedom of speech/opinion.

I'm not bringing individuals into it as both 'sides' can be equally vocal when it comes to their topic validity claims,however,no singular opinion is any more important than another,so to tell people different is wrong.

FantasyIreland said:

deary me. whos following anyone,just saying it how I see it?

The trolls are out in force mate.

I see one of the biggest bile spouting gobs on the forum has dragged his lard arse out of his pit.

Morning dear.

FantasyIreland said:
I see one of the biggest bile spouting gobs on the forum has dragged his lard arse out of his pit.

Morning dear.

Alright flower
Listen you was shown your arse on here last night again spewing your bile abt mancini
Give it a rest just for one fucking day.

Didsbury Dave said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
FantasyIreland said:

You know what, mate?

You have 16,000 posts on this forum. I have never, ever, even once seen you post anything about football, beyond tirades of abuse towards other posters for having an opinion. Never seen you post about formations, about tactics, about substitutions, about other teams, about player's strengths, weaknesses, nothing.

Youi appear quite happy babbling away like a Tourettes ridden teenager on threads about nipples or drugs or MILFS in the cellar, but football? Never once in my experience. Nil. Nada. Diddly Squat.

I wonder why that is?

Maybe you have the opinion market sewn up,with your 'Zaba isn't good enough' bullshit,David.
I kinda switched off at that point,and went to dry my Calvins.
If that classic is any yardstick,then I reckon your opinion is nigh on worthless.
You seem to confuse opinion with bombastic rhetoric,and simply denigrate anyone who doesn't agree that Mourinho is our only hope of salvation.
You don't do discussion,other than with your little coterie of footsoldiers - you simply lambast anyone who dissents.
That isn't actually debate - it is playing to the gallery,and effectively preaching to the converted.
But then I think you knew that already.

This is getting like a game of poker. The mods delete one thread but only for another to be hijacked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.