The Sack Mancini because of CL failure at City undermined

The cookie monster said:
sjk2008 said:
The cookie monster said:
Four short sentences on positives and paragragh after paragraph of negatives.

Hence the comment "even if he does talk about the negatives more than the positives"..

Like i said he has used 20 words to describe mancini positives
And over 400 on his negatives
I just cant understand why he wouldnt balance it out if he is impartial
Each to their own though.

Sometimes you don't need many words to describe one side of the ledger.

Its a question of whether RM's faults and an inabilty for him to address them and change for the better of the team impact on the side to the extent that its clear we cannot move forward in the best way.

Some managers are set in their ways and what works for them in one situation doesn't always translate in the same way in another.

Others are more flexible and willing to adapt to changing scenarios which they must do if they are to succeed.

Success for us is challenging for trophies both home and abroad each year.

It doesn't mean winning a trophy each year but it means being competitive and certainly being more competitive in Europe than we have been to date.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
He argues one side of the case very well,far better than you do actually.
But arguing merely half a case,no matter how well done,lacks any degree of balance or objectivity,and tends to suggest that the proponent has come to a pre-ordained decision,and loaded the dice to suit his weltanschauung.
I knew I'd be able to shoehorn that word into a post one day.
That word looks familiar. Where have I seen it before ;-)

I have always been in awe of your well tanned shlong,and have dreamed of the day when I could handle it myself :)
haha!

Touché, sir. Touché.

The cookie monster said:
Like i said he has used 20 words to describe mancini positives
And over 400 on his negatives
I just cant understand why he wouldnt balance it out if he is impartial
Each to their own though.
Yes it got bit long but I just wanted give my take on those subjects that I have seen discussed here the most, ie, the Champions League failure and was it down to transfers or tactics or something else. And given the clubs ambition and the fact that I personally see the Champions League as the most important competition, I think this season has far more negatives than positives. And since I clearly have an opinion that Mancini should go maybe someone else should cover the positives more to a greater extent :)
About the impartial part, do you mean that I don't have opinion in the Mancini IN/OUT debate (which I have), or that I'm not a City supporter? ( maybe I'm a some kind of a fan but certainly a new one :) but don't consider myself as a "real supporter")

The cookie monster said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
All together now..Dave,Nip,Billy...

Mancini woahhhh Mancini woahhh,he comes from Italy..To manage Man city...
You cant put nip in there anymore mate.

Yes you can. As I've said, read my posts. People vouched for me. You're dining out on it because you have nothing else.

You say you prefer me now. Have you ever thought I was always like this but don't take well to a troll?

Mancini only gets a woah if we win the FA Cup. His poor showing in Europe and our poor form in games in league aren't helping his stock.

Anyway, its done to death. Let's just see what happens. If we end up potless and remain poor in form then I think you know the future.

City are a great club. We have so much more to talk about. It's actually quite sad that we all spend so much time repeating things week in week out. I was a Mancini fan and thank hin for our silverware but he lost me when he didn't fix the problems he said he knew of and his public blame etc. You know this, why carry on?

Anyway, line drew. Let's all just hope we put Barnsley away and let's hope Chelsea put the rags out.

Laters Blue.

The cookie monster said:
OB1 said:
The cookie monster said:
Do you not find the post biased?

Four main points for and four against. Did the points for need expanding for you to understand them?

OB1 just so i know where your coming from on this debate
Do you want mancini to stay or go?

Now I'm hurt (kidding) that you've not read any of my other posts.

The answer from me is not a simple stay or go. I've said before that it is not about wanting Bobby to go: I like Bobby and I would love for him to stay for many years and win lots of trophies. However, I think that this season has been a huge disappointment and raises plenty of question marks about Bobby; not all of them new. I do rate him more highly than, for instance, DD does but I think that managers like Guardiola and Mourinho are a level above Bobby. Guardiola was on the market and I would have loved to see him at City. Mourinho is likely to be looking for a new club and, on balance, if he was prepared to come to City, I would replace Mancini with Mourinho. I might have a different view at the end of the season and no decisive action can be taken until then. I would not currently advocate sacking Bobby without having a genuine upgrade lined up and they are few and far between.

shootmeifipost10k said:
If you go into my posting history and go back 800 posts you'll have your answer ;-)

Thanks you for your kind words at the 'do' about my youthful looks. I think it is fair to say that I am far better looking in the flesh than most people expect me to be :-)

I always thought with your suave elegant looks you'd be a little more athletic in stature.

On another thought have you recently moved to a village near Bingham ;0)
I've lost a stone and a half since you last saw me! I wouldn't describe myself as "athletic", more "no longer morbidly obese"!

Bingham's a bit too near Grantham for comfort tbh!

Edit: just got the Bingham reference! Yes I'm sure we've both stumbled across a few of those in our time :-)

Well done, I can only imagine you are now getting inundated with offers from both sexes
I could do with getting rid of double that myself.
There must be something in the nottingham air as I've gone and bought a pushbike after a bollocking from the doctor on my expanding waistline and "unhealthy lifestyle" as she put it.

I'm not planning on passing through Bingham though or the surrounding area on my bike, with me in my lycra shorts I think it would be a little too much for the locals and would probably lead to more phone calls to the police.

I must say the banter on this thread today as been top class and thankfully no suicides as of yet.

OB1 said:
The cookie monster said:
OB1 said:
Four main points for and four against. Did the points for need expanding for you to understand them?

OB1 just so i know where your coming from on this debate
Do you want mancini to stay or go?

Now I'm hurt (kidding) that you've not read any of my other posts.

The answer from me is not a simple stay or go. I've said before that it is not about wanting Bobby to go: I like Bobby and I would love for him to stay for many years and win lots of trophies. However, I think that this season has been a huge disappointment and raises plenty of question marks about Bobby; not all of them new. I do rate him more highly than, for instance, DD does but I think that managers like Guardiola and Mourinho are a level above Bobby. Guardiola was on the market and I would have loved to see him at City. Mourinho is likely to be looking for a new club and, on balance, if he was prepared to come to City, I would replace Mancini with Mourinho. I might have a different view at the end of the season and no decisive action can be taken until then. I would not currently advocate sacking Bobby without having a genuine upgrade lined up and they are few and far between.

Of course ive read your past post i knew you was an outer in favour of mourinho
Just wanted to hear it again..
I know your not as vicious as some of the others so fair enough :)

I still think he has enough brownie points to secure another season here<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:28 pm --<br /><br />
NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
All together now..Dave,Nip,Billy...

Mancini woahhhh Mancini woahhh,he comes from Italy..To manage Man city...
You cant put nip in there anymore mate.

Yes you can. As I've said, read my posts. People vouched for me. You're dining out on it because you have nothing else.

You say you prefer me now. Have you ever thought I was always like this but don't take well to a troll?

Mancini only gets a woah if we win the FA Cup. His poor showing in Europe and our poor form in games in league aren't helping his stock.

Anyway, its done to death. Let's just see what happens. If we end up potless and remain poor in form then I think you know the future.

City are a great club. We have so much more to talk about. It's actually quite sad that we all spend so much time repeating things week in week out. I was a Mancini fan and thank hin for our silverware but he lost me when he didn't fix the problems he said he knew of and his public blame etc. You know this, why carry on?

Anyway, line drew. Let's all just hope we put Barnsley away and let's hope Chelsea put the rags out.

Laters Blue.

I have not read one post since you were outed where you have said fuck mancini i want him out
Thats all you wrote before yesterday nip,like i said you seem a better poster without abusing bobby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.