The Scottish Politics thread

Ironically, with both the snp and the Tories, personality is probably as important as it gets just now. There's not going to be much of a difference in policy or strategy. But how well the public take to them and how much the media can pile on them will be a big part of their job.
Agree with that. The SNP will probably have to maintain a holding pattern until the next General Election, yet, as you say, if nothing changes substantially between now and that point, then greater focus will be on personality. That’s never enjoyable.

Just watched the BBC debate. I am going to really struggle choosing a ‘second choice ‘ to vote for as one of the candidates is an incompetent and another makes my ears bleed.

First the Queen of Scotland now her husband, something fishy going on.
Add blackford to the list too - some very vocal and seemingly tough political figures disappearing very quickly and quietly with barely a word. I suspect they've been tricked/trapped into compromising positions and given an ultimatum.
A shame as Blackford and Sturgeon have been the nearest the govt have got to an actual opposition - perhaps their in lies the answer.

Add blackford to the list too - some very vocal and seemingly tough political figures disappearing very quickly and quietly with barely a word. I suspect they've been tricked/trapped into compromising positions and given an ultimatum.
A shame as Blackford and Sturgeon have been the nearest the govt have got to an actual opposition - perhaps their in lies the answer.
Wee Nippy and her 'husband' allegedly have a couple of of super injunctions in place with regards to her private life and his business dealings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.