The Scottish Politics thread

Shocking, everytime the SNP appoint aleader it's somebody that supports independence. It's a fix I reckon.

It's the same old from the SNP - Ross
Douglas Ross says says: "It's the same old from the SNP, another nationalist leader, when Scotland needs a national leader."

The Scottish Tory leader says that within minutes of becoming SNP leader he pushed for the powers to hold indyref2.

He says he demanded another independence vote when he spoke to the PM.

On Wednesday he says Yousaf appointed a minister for independence.

Shocking, everytime the SNP appoint aleader it's somebody that supports independence. It's a fix I reckon.

It's the same old from the SNP - Ross
Douglas Ross says says: "It's the same old from the SNP, another nationalist leader, when Scotland needs a national leader."

The Scottish Tory leader says that within minutes of becoming SNP leader he pushed for the powers to hold indyref2.

He says he demanded another independence vote when he spoke to the PM.

On Wednesday he says Yousaf appointed a minister for independence.
I can't see this new leader lasting long if I'm honest.

I can't see this new leader lasting long if I'm honest.
His appointments are not impressive. You would have thought he would have the sense to surround himself with the best and cleverest people and then apply real leadership to them. Instead this is just a bunch of his pals who will try and out woke each other. It makes me sad as now Scotland is back to who the fuck do you vote for if you want competence let alone independence.

His appointments are not impressive. You would have thought he would have the sense to surround himself with the best and cleverest people and then apply real leadership to them. Instead this is just a bunch of his pals who will try and out woke each other. It makes me sad as now Scotland is back to who the fuck do you vote for if you want competence let alone independence.
Time to throw your hat in the ring Sadds!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.