The Scottish Politics thread

Yeah, camper van…

She is being grilled at a covid enquiry and is seemingly guilty of lies and deleting messages she assured everyone she would put forward for scrutiny. Not alone, it’s becoming clear the deletions and getting rid of any evidence was symptomatic amongst them all.

No different to the shysters in Westminster, just ask those Scottish covid bereaved representatives yesterday.

Its a free country you can post what you like of course. Haven't seen much discussion though. Mainly BBC/Daily Fail/Express headlines. When you look at the evidence given in the Westminster and Scottish enquiries I dont believe there is parity. I think one government and first minister was doing its imperfect best for the people they governed and the other wasn't.

You don’t think Johnson did his imperfect best? That implies his actions were out of character which goes against pretty much everything else said about him. If Pep put me in sticks for a game I’d be shite and we’d lose by 30 goals but I’d try my imperfect best…the only problem being my imperfect best is woefully inadequate.

Yeah, camper van…

She is being grilled at a covid enquiry and is seemingly guilty of lies and deleting messages she assured everyone she would put forward for scrutiny. Not alone, it’s becoming clear the deletions and getting rid of any evidence was symptomatic amongst them all.

No different to the shysters in Westminster, just ask those Scottish covid bereaved representatives yesterday.

Her problem, as I see it, is she put herself on a pedestal of “being different” it was part of her raison d’etre for independence was this. Being contrite isn’t being different when the outcomes and excuses are measurably the same.

Her problem, as I see it, is she put herself on a pedestal of “being different” it was part of her raison d’etre for independence was this. Being contrite isn’t being different when the outcomes and excuses are measurably the same.

Her supporters also put her on the pedestal of being different.

Seemingly she wasn’t in some crucial aspects of political life.

You don’t think Johnson did his imperfect best? That implies his actions were out of character which goes against pretty much everything else said about him. If Pep put me in sticks for a game I’d be shite and we’d lose by 30 goals but I’d try my imperfect best…the only problem being my imperfect best is woefully inadequate.
I don't ,no, he was doing his best to avoid and delay what he was being told was needed to be done. I do believe,while some of the advice may have turned out to be wrong Sturgeon was doing her best to follow the advice.

Johnson's best was so low it was barely competent and full of self interest.

an article from open democracy which is a little less sensationalist than the usual anti nat press:

There is no sensationalism when she herself is admitting she was economical with the truth.

I’d probably swerve trying to shoehorn the shitehawk grifting **** Boris Johnson into the conversation.
The two are nothing alike.

I’d probably swerve trying to shoehorn the shitehawk grifting **** Boris Johnson into the conversation.
The two are nothing alike.
And yet we are told she is just as bad.
Whatever you think of her, trying to compare her and her government with that of Johnson/Sunac/Westminster is just laughable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.