The Scottish Politics thread

if you look at the transcripts its in marked contrast to the evidence given by 'I don't recall' Johnson.
You seem to be obsessed with her reputation mate.

It’s no different and I’m not obsessed, I’m discussing her in the Scottish politics thread on the day she is giving evidence.

Would you rather we didn’t?

It’s no different and I’m not obsessed, I’m discussing her in the Scottish politics thread on the day she is giving evidence.

Would you rather we didn’t?
Its a free country you can post what you like of course. Haven't seen much discussion though. Mainly BBC/Daily Fail/Express headlines. When you look at the evidence given in the Westminster and Scottish enquiries I dont believe there is parity. I think one government and first minister was doing its imperfect best for the people they governed and the other wasn't.

To be fair though mate the 100k camper-van paid for out of party funds was parked at her mother-in-law’s drive, so there’s nothing dodgy about that!

As it's not public money, I fail to see why it's such a big deal, I honestly couldn't give a shit if Jimmy and her minions went on a tour of swinging clubs and dogging spots and put it all on party expenses.

If people want to spaff money on separatist grifters and ego driven toad faced goblins both sides of the border they deserve to have their money wasted.

Old seaweed is guilty as charged. All she did was the opposite to Boris or a week or two behind. Mind you her replacement useless is another tit.

Think this thread probably highlights quite well the state of Scottish politics at the moment.

I.e at its lowest that i've seen.

(And that for clarity is not a dig at some people that may think it is aimed at, I mean it ad an observation of the situation)

As it's not public money, I fail to see why it's such a big deal, I honestly couldn't give a shit if Jimmy and her minions went on a tour of swinging clubs and dogging spots and put it all on party expenses.

If people want to spaff money on separatist grifters and ego driven toad faced goblins both sides of the border they deserve to have their money wasted.
For once I agree with you, sort of.

I have zero sympathy if people willing to fund fifth columnists end up seeing their money wasted on something as pathetic as a campervan, but you can’t really pretend it’s normal for politicians to steal party funds so blatantly as these two chancers. Particularly when they walk around like their shit doesn’t stink.

For once I agree with you, sort of.

I have zero sympathy if people willing to fund fifth columnists end up seeing their money wasted on something as pathetic as a campervan, but you can’t really pretend it’s normal for politicians to steal party funds so blatantly as these two chancers. Particularly when they walk around like their shit doesn’t stink.

It's hard to see that's a definite cash grab when they didn't bother to insure the van and just had it sitting on the drive for two years.

Sounds like a cockup more than corruption.

Not sure why they didn't just dispose of the van after the intended use as a battle bus didn't happen. Surely it would have made more sense to take a loss and put the money back in the coffers. But that would require politicians and party officials admitting they made mistakes and accepting blame.

It's hard to see that's a definite cash grab when they didn't bother to insure the van and just had it sitting on the drive for two years.

Sounds like a cockup more than corruption.

Not sure why they didn't just dispose of the van after the intended use as a battle bus didn't happen. Surely it would have made more sense to take a loss and put the money back in the coffers. But that would require politicians and party officials admitting they made mistakes and accepting blame.
In isolation this more innocent explanation might be deemed plausible, or at least something approaching that, but can’t really say that when you set it against the missing funds, the truly bizarre pattern of loans and repayments and the various breaches of rules around political donations. Particularly when the latest noises around falsified documents are considered.

The British government has written nearly £9.9 billion off the value of personal protective equipment it bought in response to the pandemic.

Brexit is costing the economy £100bn a year

Vs

A camper van.

These Scottish shisters are so small time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.