The Scottish Politics thread

Too long in power FFS

Nothing to do with the criminality running right through the heart of the party!!

Nothing to do with the former justice minister and now former first ministers own brother in law being a high level smack dealer!!

Nothing to do with broken promises like the dualing of the A 9! The ferry fiasco! The fact we pay higher taxes than anyone else in the UK but have poorer performing public services! Aww fuck I could go on and on with the failings of the crackpots you elected but why bother. You deserve everything you get … or don’t get from that party. Unfortunately people like myself are funding this nonsense
You pay a little more towards it through your tax. But you (Scotland) still only support 90% of your own budget. The other 10% is subsidised by the rest of the UK. I guess that is even more reason to be annoyed, you get more money but in your opinion worse services?

I would dispute the last point, as so many of the progressive policies favoured by Saddleworth are seemingly unaffordable south of the border.

Too long in power FFS

Nothing to do with the criminality running right through the heart of the party!!

Nothing to do with the former justice minister and now former first ministers own brother in law being a high level smack dealer!!

Nothing to do with broken promises like the dualing of the A 9! The ferry fiasco! The fact we pay higher taxes than anyone else in the UK but have poorer performing public services! Aww fuck I could go on and on with the failings of the crackpots you elected but why bother. You deserve everything you get … or don’t get from that party. Unfortunately people like myself are funding this nonsense
Okay, carry on ranting.

Too long in power FFS

Let me guess; he's a a Celtic fan, yeah?

;-)

You pay a little more towards it through your tax. But you (Scotland) still only support 90% of your own budget. The other 10% is subsidised by the rest of the UK. I guess that is even more reason to be annoyed, you get more money but in your opinion worse services?

I would dispute the last point, as so many of the progressive policies favoured by Saddleworth are seemingly unaffordable south of the border.
Remember the so called ‘Dementia Tax’?

In England they could take £30K towards your care costs. I believe they increased it to £100k at the last election and there was an outcry south of the border. This ‘Dementia Tax’ didn’t affect Scotland because here they can take up to 100% of your assets but don’t worry the junkies get their ‘free’ methadone

Our children’s education has fallen through the floor.

The former first minister (sturgeon) promised to end Child poverty. 3 of the 5 top areas with the worst child poverty are in her own constituency!

and so on and so on and so on….

Just heard Ian Blackford saying there isn't a reason to go to the polls despite his party deciding on yet another new first minister . When he was vermently calling for one when Truss stood down. What a hypocrite. Lol

It's that kind of hypocrisy that makes people think they're all the same. Wankers.

Remember the so called ‘Dementia Tax’?

In England they could take £30K towards your care costs. I believe they increased it to £100k at the last election and there was an outcry south of the border. This ‘Dementia Tax’ didn’t affect Scotland because here they can take up to 100% of your assets but don’t worry the junkies get their ‘free’ methadone

Our children’s education has fallen through the floor.

The former first minister (sturgeon) promised to end Child poverty. 3 of the 5 top areas with the worst child poverty are in her own constituency!

and so on and so on and so on….
I agree that you have every right to complain about how your politicians spend your budget, whether they mismanage it or whether they spend it on things that you don't agree with. But that doesn't change the fact that south of the border we get 90p for every pound you guys get and our politicians are sadly just as incompetent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.