The Scottish Politics thread

First Minister cancels Independance speech as rumours grow he is about to resign.

Pretty clear his days are numbered and he either goes now or they vote no confidence in him.

He's fucked either way. Resigning is his best bet. It is either a long drawn out death by a 1000 cuts, death by 65+ cuts, or jump.

If it goes to no confidence he's toast.

The greens have nothing to lose, and nothing to gain, they'll take a new election. As would Labour, who will think they can gain big. The tories should be shittong themselves, but, they'll care more about fucking over the snp than their own positions.

If it doesn't, he's on borrowed time and will still face a no confidence vote first contentious issue available.

He's fucked either way. Resigning is his best bet. It is either a long drawn out death by a 1000 cuts, death by 65+ cuts, or jump.

If it goes to no confidence he's toast.

The greens have nothing to lose, and nothing to gain, they'll take a new election. As would Labour, who will think they can gain big. The tories should be shittong themselves, but, they'll care more about fucking over the snp than their own positions.

If it doesn't, he's on borrowed time and will still face a no confidence vote first contentious issue available.
He is well meaning but so out of his depth. Kate Forbes is probably the most competent but I can’t see her being embraced by the Scottish electorate. It’s all a bit of a mess.

He is well meaning but so out of his depth. Kate Forbes is probably the most competent but I can’t see her being embraced by the Scottish electorate. It’s all a bit of a mess.
You think? : ))))))

Who ever thought electing a party full of hate filled racist bigots would end in chaos :)

First ministers pumping anything that moves in Bute House (allegedly)

Next first minister running the country like a Fascist dictator whose ‘husband’ embezzled God knows how much

Never mind those two. I know what’ll help. We ll bring in the useful Racist idiot to sort this out

I’m no Labour man but our ex MP , Douglas Alexander, was a great man for this area so what did they do? They voted him out for some daft wee lassie!! Mhairi Fucking Black!! Pretends she’s a wee scheme bird come good but in reality she’s from a well off family from Ralston!!

You get what you fucking deserve when you elect these fucking clowns!

We need an election and we need it now. Nationally and in Scotland.

In some ways it is a pity that Joanna Cherry has found herself out in the cold.

You think? : ))))))

Who ever thought electing a party full of hate filled racist bigots would end in chaos :)

First ministers pumping anything that moves in Bute House (allegedly)

Next first minister running the country like a Fascist dictator whose ‘husband’ embezzled God knows how much

Never mind those two. I know what’ll help. We ll bring in the useful Racist idiot to sort this out

I’m no Labour man but our ex MP , Douglas Alexander, was a great man for this area so what did they do? They voted him out for some daft wee lassie!! Mhairi Fucking Black!! Pretends she’s a wee scheme bird come good but in reality she’s from a well off family from Ralston!!

You get what you fucking deserve when you elect these fucking clowns!

We need an election and we need it now. Nationally and in Scotland.
'daft wee lassie' 'scheme bird' eh?
I had a Paisley guy work for me once, Gers supporter obviously. Bigoted, misogynistic. Strong Unionist. I bet you would have got on famously.

In some ways it is a pity that Joanna Cherry has found herself out in the cold.
Honestly, I cant see who has the leadership skills.

It needs a generational talent to bring about independence. Someone of massive gravitas, honesty, integrity, competence and intellect needs to lead an independence movement and build the case, not just lead a party. There is nobody remotely of that description.

What was it that Mark Renton said about the Scots?

'daft wee lassie' 'scheme bird' eh?
I had a Paisley guy work for me once, Gers supporter obviously. Bigoted, misogynistic. Strong Unionist. I bet you would have got on famously.
Not all obviously, but rangers and celtic attract the 2 sides of the same bigoted sectarian coin.People that base their politics on the football team they follow.

Honestly, I cant see who has the leadership skills.

It needs a generational talent to bring about independence. Someone of massive gravitas, honesty, integrity, competence and intellect needs to lead an independence movement and build the case, not just lead a party. There is nobody remotely of that description.

What was it that Mark Renton said about the Scots?
That they were colonised by wankers. :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.