The Scum v CITY - CC 2nd Leg - Official Match Thread

Fuck me I am all over the place....clicking on the transfer forum when I wanted here!....me nerves!

iluvrobinho said:
Boyata isn`t the worst player we`ve ever had. If hes playing crap Mancini will take him off, we know hes not scared to do that.
Actually I don`t even know what I`m saying. I`m sat here shaking with a sick feeling in my tummy. :(

it might be too late by then??!!

tbh i don't know why were all panicing about boyata so much......garrido is by far a bigger worry for me

Nedum should of started, Ireland should be in for Zab.

Its blatantly obvious that we are playing to contain and hit them on the break, they will be swamping us for the first 20 minutes.

Ireland would of supported the counter attack.

Im concerned about young Boyata away at the swamp.

Man,this is scary,
what position will Zab play?
Really wanted Ireland on the pitch,always seems to play well against Utd

larderland said:
iluvrobinho said:
Boyata isn`t the worst player we`ve ever had. If hes playing crap Mancini will take him off, we know hes not scared to do that.
Actually I don`t even know what I`m saying. I`m sat here shaking with a sick feeling in my tummy. :(

it might be too late by then??!!

But it might not.

iluvrobinho said:

boyata looked nervous in possession in the last game, but he didn't make any real mistakes. he was very good against scunthorpe. onuoha was turned inside out by rooney, and made a bad mistake a few games ago. the only other option was micah in the centre and zab at right back but I think we are better off using zab to win the ball in midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.