The Scum v CITY - CC 2nd Leg - Official Match Thread

tonethestone said:
iluvrobinho said:
Anyone else scared shitless? :(

yep, even more so after starting lineup.

To be honest thought that last week, but it turned out nice again. Here's hoping. Clutching at straws apparently Boyata has never beeen beat by u@d during his time at city, youth, reserve and first team !

Boyata done Ok when he's played and gets better with every game.

He must be impressive in training to get in ahead of Ned, so lets give him our support

Boyata was our joint best player with Petrov at Scunthorpe, in my opinion. I'm surprised he's in the starting line up for tonight, but at the same time, nobody can say that he doesn't deserve to be. I'm delighted for him. It proves once again that we are ruining football.

only 3 players for us that have a chance of scoring during the run of play, we will get slaughtered if we sit back for 97 minutes.

Its a team to win the midfield. Barry, Nige and Zab must press the ball and knock the scum out of their stride. Christ I'm nervous, either we'll batter them or we'll get battered there's going to be no half way in this match.

woolleyback blue said:
Its a team to win the midfield. Barry, Nige and Zab must press the ball and knock the scum out of their stride. Christ I'm nervous, either we'll batter them or we'll get battered there's going to be no half way in this match.

I honestly have a good feeling. bellamy is fresh from last week and raring to go. rafael is vulnerable, and nani won't help him out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.