The Scum v CITY - CC 2nd Leg - Official Match Thread

Im that nervous forget me password to get on, city till i die lets do these red bastards !!!

Keith Moon said:
woolleyback blue said:
Its a team to win the midfield. Barry, Nige and Zab must press the ball and knock the scum out of their stride. Christ I'm nervous, either we'll batter them or we'll get battered there's going to be no half way in this match.

We want it more.

We want 4th in the PL. I'd give it up for that.

I am starting to shake internally as well as externally, typing on here is getting to be extremely difficult.

Our bench looks good for the second half and extra time Ireland, Ade, Petrov if it goes that far whereas uniteds looks shit

Rammyblues said:
I am starting to shake internally as well as externally, typing on here is getting to be extremely difficult.

Same. More so on twitter where I have to read comments from stupid rags.

Not been this nervous since Wembley 99 - come on city, lets do these fuckers good and proper tonight. No surrender to the RAG BASTARDS.

Jus told my dad that boyata was starting.he left the room.woops,come on boyata,do us proud!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.