The Scum v CITY - CC 2nd Leg - Official Match Thread

it is quite a conservative line up from fergie, presumably he'll swap the old boys for valencia/owen/berbatov around 60 minutes. he's showing mancini the tactician quite a lot of respect, but they'll bomb on down the right. garrido is going to need lots of help from barry and bellamy.

so nervoussss!!!!!! solid team! bak 4 ok i guess but got 2 great defensive midfielders in there wif de jong, barry and zabaleta

I think it is a backs against the wall line up. Disapointed Ireland didn't get into the 3 man midfield ahead of 1 of Barry or Zab. I said before about Barry never showing up in these big games hopefully tonight he shows up and puts it up to them. Get right in there faces from the off and dont let them settle is what I hope for.

Lol at fergiscum trying to stumble and blather his way through making up an excuse to justify the smackheads appeal.

svennis pennis said:
Nedum should of started, Ireland should be in for Zab.

Its blatantly obvious that we are playing to contain and hit them on the break, they will be swamping us for the first 20 minutes.

Ireland would of supported the counter attack.

Im concerned about young Boyata away at the swamp.

This is correct for me.

nedum and Ireland should start this match.

leighton said:
I think it is a backs against the wall line up. Disapointed Ireland didn't get into the 3 man midfield ahead of 1 of Barry or Zab. I said before about Barry never showing up in these big games hopefully tonight he shows up and puts it up to them. Get right in there faces from the off and dont let them settle is what I hope for.

if we dont concede in the first 20 minutes il be VERY CONFIDENT!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.