The Scum v CITY - CC 2nd Leg - Official Match Thread

Aussie! said:
r.soleofsalford said:
who bought the defence

lets not get too dramatical

It wasn't meant to be a slight to Mancini or an endorsement of Hughes. The team needs more than a manager change and a month to go from a good but inconsistent team to a great team. We will get their eventually but all this talk of instant winning everything when Mancini arrived was a little premature. Top 4 and FA Cup to worry about now though.

Ahh well i am gutted but i aint gunna dwell on it. just think lads were on the up, look at how far we have come so far, in a years time we will be even better. and we are the richest club.

Tick Fucking Tock.

God I LOVE YOU CITY C.T.I.D

Noisy neighbours...
Our time in coming... And it'll only be so sweet. We are playing in Semi finals nower days... Only one more step and we are winning them.
I feel like crying, but united wont get my tears.
The FA cup is still in reach...
Head up lads, still alot to play for.
City til we die!

artworks-000000741054-iv24om-crop.jpg

We played very well. Only a few club in the world can give the scum a match like that. We have come a long way in a short time. 3 pts at Portsmouth I will be happy again

I don't normally advocate abuse to go beyond verbal and perhaps I'm being a little emotional after watching that but I'd like to see the donation of coins that Bellers received returned with interest at COMS.

I can't believe those scumbags. I'd like to think that if we were ever that successul we wouldn't stoop to that sh!te.

Mancio should not be plaimed at all,

Actually i think he did a good job, don't forget that we were missing Toure, Lesscot and Bridge almost the entire defence line, Also Ireland, SWP & Adeb are out of form.

So i can't plaim Mancio at all

shay - 7
Richards - 7
Boyata - 8
Kompany - 7
Garrido - 6
SWP - 5
zab - 7
NDJ - 7
Barry - 6
Bellers - 7
Carlito - 7

We were the better team in the first half.
They were better after the subs.

We are a better team than we were 2 months ago. We will be even better two months from now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.