The Scum v CITY - CC 2nd Leg - Official Match Thread

come on lets back boyata as much as we can and give him all the confidence he needs..... we've won every game he's started too

Boyata isn`t the worst player we`ve ever had. If hes playing crap Mancini will take him off, we know hes not scared to do that.
Actually I don`t even know what I`m saying. I`m sat here shaking with a sick feeling in my tummy. :(

I really thought we would see Toure?

You can bet your bottom dollar that he would have been fit and available for IC tonight had he been needed!

If he was available and mancini has decided against then he is a very brave man.

bluebob said:
come on lets back boyata as much as we can and give him all the confidence he needs..... we've won every game he's started too

ye suppose,i just dont understand y hes starting.like he was taken off at home after 70,wasnt injured or tired...so y start him at the swamp.i just dint get it.the chap has played like 4 games for us and hasnt looked anything special AT THE MO.its just a huge risk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.