The selfish 'I dont give a f--k' generation

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by nimrod, 12 Feb 2019.

1. TheRemainsOfTheDave

TheRemainsOfTheDave

That's a good point. She may have problems getting back up again once sat down and might only be travelling one stop.

2. So to sum up, Nimrod’s a judgmental cunt

karen7 and snorky like this.
  3. BimboBob

BimboBob

And he touches kangaroos.

snorky likes this.
  4. SiMCFC

SiMCFC

There is definitely a selfish element to some people my sort of age (i'm 28). Most of my mates that went to Uni strangely have a weird attitude where they think they are better than everyone.

I was brought up to be polite, hold doors open, offer to help carry things etc

However... I find that often, either in shops, on the road etc it is actually the older generation that are pure ignorant, whether it's a 70+ ramming a trolley at you rather than saying excuse me, being cut up in a car park by someone who probably shouldn't be driving and then flicking the v's at you and even my Grandparents whinging about 'hoodies' as they have read about them in the paper, there are a lot of ignorant people in the world, not just the younger generation.

5. Who doesn’t ;-)

6. adrianr

adrianr

I live in London. Supposedly a horrible place full of cunts. I take buses nearly everywhere because the tube is shit. I have not once, ever, seen an elderly person have to stand on a bus. Some choose too, but a seat is always offered. Genuinely I can't think of a single instance in hundreds if not thousands of bus journeys where something like the OP has happened. Yeah it's shit, but to try and extrapolate it out that society is going down the pan is bollocks. Honestly this idea that things were always better in yesteryear is getting a bit tiring.

Didsbury Dave and blueparrot like this.
  7. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

These days,we live in a much more selfish,less tolerant and aggressive society,probably as a result of the stresses and issues in modern life - existing,even surviving in plenty of cases.....is extremely difficult for many.

I wouldn't lay the blame at any particular age group or type,as cvnts exist across the board in various shapes and sizes.On the flip,there are still many good people in this world,unfortunately they tend to be overshadowed though.

8. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Last night traveling into town guy on the metro a big angry fucker was asked by an old man if he'd move his bag so wife could sit down, told him no.

To my shame being much smaller than him I didn't get involved.

9. Bert Trautmanns Helemet

Bert Trautmanns Helemet

Team supported:
    Team Brexit
    The youth of today are to busy preaching veganism and climate change after doing a full on 4 hour week at uni.
    They have never had a job in their life so what is the first thing they do when they get to uni?
    Join a (student) union!
    Then after 3 years of doing a 4 hour week the poor souls need to take ‘a year out’.
    WTF!
    The system is churning out wastrels full of ideological ideas who cannot cope in the real world. The system is broken and not fit for purpose. We are fucked!

10. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

Hang on, why can't the ignorant idiot taking the photo go up to one of them and ask them to give their seat up. ? To busy wanting to be an internet star with his look at me attitude I'm on Instagram, follow me.