The selfish 'I dont give a f--k' generation

I wonder if any train carrier will sell standing fares cheaper than sitting fares? Has anyone ever tried it?

I stand every morning and most evenings on the tram, if there was a cheaper option to stand for a journey of less than 30 mins, I’d do it.

They need the exercise the lazy old fuckers. Many have spent thirty odd years since middle age not exercising and being sedentary (generally being lazy bastards) which is why they can barely stand up as their muscles have atrophied so much they’re frail and decrepit.

Hate stuff like this , out of billions of people and millions with camera phones you’re always going to find examples of ‘this generation doesn’t give a f*ck’ (many pictures taken totally out of context)
It is in fact the ‘millenials’ who are probably the most tolerant in human history, racism is non existent in many parts of the world, younger generation now welcome and push for equal rights, gay rights, gender rights and helping to shape a greener environment.
Of course there will always be examples of the opposite behaviour.
Every generation you get old moaners thinking they’re better than the last generation. They’re not.

So you’re moaning about people moaning?

;0)

And you should just run everywhere, you’d get a better marathon time then...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.