The sh*t song

BRING BACK THE POZNAN YOU LAZY F**K**S!!!

10 wins from 10 and its ours, lets get behind the team vocally and visually!

acton28 said:
Every second chant seems to follow that same monotonous tune, bored.

Poznan, died. Resurect the Poznan. Long live the Poznan.

Everyone seemed to be Poznan'd out after the first 1/4 of the season going through that phase where we were scoring for fun. But now, the goals aren't flying in surely it should come back? If nothing else in a match, the players seeing this again would put a smile on their faces. As Lescott, Hart, Richards and Vinnie said, they loved seeing the fans Poznan!

I am of the opposite opinion. When the opposition fans are singing

"You've never won fuck all"
"You're just a shit man united"
"United, United, United"
"Sold your arse to an Arab"

and then football fans are saying

"Small club City"
"Players are only their cos of the money"
"Plastic club"
"20,000 empty seats"
"Joke club"
"no history"

and then the media are being complete twats about us.

When we go one nil up, then two nil, then three i take huge delight in singing "we score when we want" followed by "we'll buy your club and burn it down"

Used to hate both songs, now i love singing them, fuck everybody else.

Bring back the poznan and maybe just maybe the goals will flow again along with the smiles on all blues faces when each win from 1 to 10 takes us that 1 step closer.
We have to do our bit for the run in no matter how small it is
Let's get Etihad bouncing again against Chelsea

BezzMCFC said:
the swansea fans done the poznan yesterday...
That is because they relate it to us, no different to us singing shite song back to rags.
We are known for it in UK but our stiff upper lip and complacency stopped us enjoying ourselves because we got spoilt early in the season with goals a plenty.
We have to throw ourselves into getting behind team now because the media have us where they want us.
Let's show team we are fully behind them and have opposing teams hoping we don't poznan en masse

WNRH said:
I am of the opposite opinion. When the opposition fans are singing

"You've never won fuck all"
"You're just a shit man united"
"United, United, United"
"Sold your arse to an Arab"

and then football fans are saying

"Small club City"
"Players are only their cos of the money"
"Plastic club"
"20,000 empty seats"
"Joke club"
"no history"

and then the media are being complete twats about us.

When we go one nil up, then two nil, then three i take huge delight in singing "we score when we want" followed by "we'll buy your club and burn it down"

Used to hate both songs, now i love singing them, fuck everybody else.

Exactly! Why should we care if we sound arrogant or not? People aren't going to love us any more if we become nobel respectful fans....

The worse most cringeworthy thing we've done was play "Delilah" for the Stoke fans when we played them at home after the F.A cup final..

Some people really need to get their priorities in check if a simple "We'll score when we want" chant upsets them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.