The SheBelieves Cup

Apologies.
The Japan match is on BBC Four on Tuesday.

Point still stands. It was advertised in the BBC sports section but I've seen nothing on TV trailers about it. Even moreso with the team on the verge of winning a tournament by potentially beating the two best teams in world. The nation's league coverage will get top billing in the summer despite it being s tin pot cup for the men.

They beat Brazil who cheat more than their men's side and that's saying something. And almost did the same to the USA.

Wasn't meant to be arguing your point. I agree, hardly any advertising. Only knew we'd beaten Brazil, after the game.

Reactions: mat
anybody watch the USA v England yesterday finished 2-2 with Nikita Paris and Steph Houghton scoring. Didn’t see the game but apparently Steph’s goal was a corker

Yes, it was a cracker. Second goal wasn't bad either.

I agree with some of the other comments about the lack of publicity. It's only a friendly tournament but if it had been a warm-up tournament for the men's team before a World Cup, the BBC would have been promoting it at every opportunity.

Reactions: mat
Yes, it was a cracker. Second goal wasn't bad either.

I agree with some of the other comments about the lack of publicity. It's only a friendly tournament but if it had been a warm-up tournament for the men's team before a World Cup, the BBC would have been promoting it at every opportunity.

It was on BBC 2 on a Saturday night what more do you want? A couple of belting goals but overall the standard was horrific. All this if it was the men's game is just daft because it isn't the men's game and the crowds in the women's super league show the popularity of it. Doing very well to be shown on BBC to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.