The SheBelieves Cup

It was on BBC 2 on a Saturday night what more do you want? A couple of belting goals but overall the standard was horrific. All this if it was the men's game is just daft because it isn't the men's game and the crowds in the women's super league show the popularity of it. Doing very well to be shown on BBC to be honest.

Don't talk shite.

Don't talk shite.

So you think the standard is good? Or that they get big crowds in the women's super league? I've nothing against it i'm just saying the standard on that game was poor and it's hardly attracting crowds to suggest it will ever really take off as a mainstream TV sport, apart from being forced on by the PC bridgade.

Am i right in thinking they are going to win this whole comp if they win this game?

Yeah, it's a 4 team group and USA have drawn 2 already so can't catch England when they win this match. France and Germany should have been in it but pulled out so Brazil and Japan took their places.

Are my eyes deceiving me or is there actually a galleon at one end of the ground?
Yes!
At Uncle Malcolm's GlazerDome, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers play and a whole load of pirates occupy the galleon and when the Bucs score they set off cannons and throw 'bouty' down at the crowd below.
3cde80441ec33e03c257c459f47eb98d.jpg

Last edited:
It's a shame that Sue Smith seems to have modelled her stating the bleeding obvious punditry on Michael Owen.

Football wise I'm excited for the World Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.