The SheBelieves Cup

Most of that went over my head as I don't follow women's football at all. It was a slow night on tv so I watched the game. As for the American public in general, the men's game, as far as I know, isn't the most popular sport so I doubt most give a flying fuck about the women's result. I of course meant the team and fan's.

Yeah, I understand, then now. I had misunderstood what you said. Sorry my mistake.

You are correct, the men's team doesn't generate much interest until World Cup time. The women's game here draws a surprising amount of interest. Is interest in the USMNT growing? I'm not sure it is to be honest.

England women's team will have their own unique kits for the World Cup.

It'll be the first time they've had a kit which is different to the men's.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47536711

"The home shirt is the traditional white with red cuffs, while the socks include hand-drawn prints representing the floral symbol of English counties. The floral pattern dominates the whole away kit, which is dark red and incorporates the cross of St George into the shirt."

medium_2019-03-11-df229b620c.jpg

England women's team will have their own unique kits for the World Cup.

It'll be the first time they've had a kit which is different to the men's.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47536711

"The home shirt is the traditional white with red cuffs, while the socks include hand-drawn prints representing the floral symbol of English counties. The floral pattern dominates the whole away kit, which is dark red and incorporates the cross of St George into the shirt."

medium_2019-03-11-df229b620c.jpg

Brilliant.

Marketing the team in their own right.

I would like to know if a woman designed it though as 'floral pattern' sounds like a male idea.

They were exchanging tops at full time:)

The 70's wants it's comment back......

Ordinarily i'd delete,and i know it's meant as a 'joke'.....but c'mon pal,nonsense like that isn't funny,it does nothing for the game or this forum.

No more please,cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.