The SheBelieves Cup

Learning from Kev ?
She always capable of passes like that. Only watched the first half tonight , but thought she was one of the better (along with Abbie McManus) on the pitch against the USA .

Strange watching this. There are passages of good play and skill spoiled by sloppy passing and decision making. Still England won and it pissed the USA off so good I suppose.
It might have pissed the players off, maybe. Most U.S. Women's team fans are likely disappointed but I can assure 99%+ Americans aren't pissed off at the result. Unlike residents of a lot of other nations around the world, Americans don't have other countries living rent free in their head.

I'm actually happy for the England Women. They've been working hard and improving. And you're welcome for Karen Bardsley. She knew she had zero chance to unseat Hope Solo as the U.S. Women's #1, until Hope went completely off the deep end, that is.

It might have pissed the players off, maybe. Most U.S. Women's team fans are likely disappointed but I can assure 99%+ Americans aren't pissed off at the result. Unlike residents of a lot of other nations around the world, Americans don't have other countries living rent free in their head.

I'm actually happy for the England Women. They've been working hard and improving. And you're welcome for Karen Bardsley. She knew she had zero chance to unseat Hope Solo as the U.S. Women's #1, until Hope went completely off the deep end, that is.

Most of that went over my head as I don't follow women's football at all. It was a slow night on tv so I watched the game. As for the American public in general, the men's game, as far as I know, isn't the most popular sport so I doubt most give a flying fuck about the women's result. I of course meant the team and fan's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.