The Smiths & Morrissey thread

It's never been produced. Just a master tape sitting in Columbia's vaults somewhere in LA
Seemingly some of the songs on a live teaser.Apart from the first all the rest are ok quality.

The Smyths tour towards the end of the year. I never saw the actual band (just vague memories of a man wearing a deaf aid on Top of the Pops) but worry a tribute act might not be money well spent.

An old manager of mine saw Joy Division, The Smiths etc. I’m not a jealous person but this really got close!

The Smyths tour towards the end of the year. I never saw the actual band (just vague memories of a man wearing a deaf aid on Top of the Pops) but worry a tribute act might not be money well spent.

An old manager of mine saw Joy Division, The Smiths etc. I’m not a jealous person but this really got close!
If you have a few pints then these gigs are good and only about £20. Seen them loads at the Ritz and they get about 600-800 there mostly so a good atmosphere.

If you have a few pints then these gigs are good and only about £20. Seen them loads at the Ritz and they get about 600-800 there mostly so a good atmosphere.
I used to go to the Monday rock night circa 2000 there. I’d love to see how the venue looks inside now.

Perhaps I’d go if only to sing the songs with other fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.