The Smiths & Morrissey thread

I used to go to the Monday rock night circa 2000 there. I’d love to see how the venue looks inside now.

Perhaps I’d go if only to sing the songs with other fans.
It looks the same !

It’s quite a lively gig to be honest. You don’t just get oldies there. Loads of students there last time I went in Nov.

Guitarist gets on my nerves though. Loves himself.

The Smyths tour towards the end of the year. I never saw the actual band (just vague memories of a man wearing a deaf aid on Top of the Pops) but worry a tribute act might not be money well spent.

An old manager of mine saw Joy Division, The Smiths etc. I’m not a jealous person but this really got close!
The Smyths are the best Smiths tribute band out there - and I've seen six!
As someone said, have a few beers, don't go there saying ''it's not Johnny though is it?'' Go there with the aim of having a great, enjoyable night with a good sing song thrown in and you'll have a brilliant night.

The Smyths are the best Smiths tribute band out there - and I've seen six!
As someone said, have a few beers, don't go there saying ''it's not Johnny though is it?'' Go there with the aim of having a great, enjoyable night with a good sing song thrown in and you'll have a brilliant night.
I haven’t got the dates in front of me but they were definitely at the O2 in Liverpool which is my nearest. I saw Britpop also rans Shed Seven there!

There should also be a Manchester date too, surely?

Thanks. Chester / Manchester are options then. Merseyrail goes from me to Chester ok and it was always a nice city when I went there.

Dance your docs off at The Ritz… The cute girl who got pregnant dead young on Corrie used to go there. Gail Platt’s daughter. I can’t for the life of me remember the character or actresses name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.