The Smiths & Morrissey thread

New tour dates added but none in Scotland so far
Cannot be arsed booking London etc then it being cancelled
Troxy aa a venue would be interesting
I just happen to be in London that weekend and have bought one for that. Bit pricey especially as I am going to Liverpool too but The venue looks like a good one! Mrs MAV wasn’t overly impressed when I told her as it’s a trip with her and my daughter but we had nothing planned for the night anyway :-) They can enjoy the hotel !!

I just happen to be in London that weekend and have bought one for that. Bit pricey especially as I am going to Liverpool too but The venue looks like a good one! Mrs MAV wasn’t overly impressed when I told her as it’s a trip with her and my daughter but we had nothing planned for the night anyway :-) They can enjoy the hotel !!

77 quid?

One of the chaps in the pub mentioned Liverpool Empire. I looked a few hours after it went on sale and it was a total sell out. I’m surprised he didn’t look at the Arena or somewhere. He’d surely fill The Etihad.

One of the chaps in the pub mentioned Liverpool Empire. I looked a few hours after it went on sale and it was a total sell out. I’m surprised he didn’t look at the Arena or somewhere. He’d surely fill The Etihad.
His depressive songs would ruin our season with the vibes left behind.

He would struggle to fill the MEN Arena these days - The Smiths, however, would fill a stadium 4 nights running (won't happen of course)

He would struggle to fill the MEN Arena these days - The Smiths, however, would fill a stadium 4 nights running (won't happen of course)
Morrissey is a great no doubt but how he largely disregards The Smiths era, very odd, shows in his solo setlists noticed there aren't many Smiths songs, for me the best band Manchester has produced.

Extra night added at Liverpool.
I’m doing the Troxy as it’s a cracking venue and Leeds in the open air doesn’t appeal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.