The Smiths & Morrissey thread

stonerblue said:
jimharri said:
stonerblue said:
I sing Smiths tunes to my grandson instead of lullabys. Did the same with my Daughter.
HQ0Q4O7.png

Freddie's dead.
Fucking hell; not much get past you, eh? You should be a mod with observational skills like that.

nimrod said:
We all like what we grow up with

no matter how shite it is

:)
Go away with your common sense.

Music made by people who didn't understand emotion enjoyed by people who have never learnt to express their own.

Lancet Fluke said:
Elbow beards said:
"good times for a change, seems the life I've had would turn a good man bad.... "

Absolutely stunningly beautiful

I think even Jim might like that song if he gave it a chance. One of the greatest songs ever written.
I hate to say it, but I did actually like a S****s song once. Briefly. However, I'm delighted to report that counselling, medication and self flagellation cured me. I can thoroughly recommend it to all you misguided souls out there.

Re: The Smiths & Morrissey

Brilliant band. Wasn't lucky enough to see them live, but always loved their music. I find it amazing that their songs still sound fresh. And they wrote the greatest song ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.