The Smiths & Morrissey thread

chabal said:
Music made by people who didn't understand emotion enjoyed by people who have never learnt to express their own.

You are correct. Somehow, and fuck knows how, David Cameron is a fan.
Thankfully both Morrissey and Johnny have ''forbidden him'' to like the band.
cameron_salford_lads_club_banned.jpg

jimharri said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Elbow beards said:
"good times for a change, seems the life I've had would turn a good man bad.... "

Absolutely stunningly beautiful

I think even Jim might like that song if he gave it a chance. One of the greatest songs ever written.
I hate to say it, but I did actually like a S****s song once. Briefly. However, I'm delighted to report that counselling, medication and self flagellation cured me. I can thoroughly recommend it to all you misguided souls out there.

Which song was it Jim?

Lancet Fluke said:
jimharri said:
Lancet Fluke said:
I think even Jim might like that song if he gave it a chance. One of the greatest songs ever written.
I hate to say it, but I did actually like a S****s song once. Briefly. However, I'm delighted to report that counselling, medication and self flagellation cured me. I can thoroughly recommend it to all you misguided souls out there.

Which song was it Jim?
One which expressed a desire to string up the person playing the records.

jimharri said:
Lancet Fluke said:
jimharri said:

Which song was it Jim?

Reminds me of when that song came out......
Someone at work asked me ''who is Hank?''
I replied I didn't know a Hank / what they going on about?
He said ''you like The Smiths?''
''Yes""
''Their new song, goes on about 'Hank the DJ', just wondering who Hank is''.

jimharri said:
Lancet Fluke said:
jimharri said:

Which song was it Jim?

Right, we've got an in. The coercive persuasion can now begin.

Elbow beards said:
Lancet Fluke said:
jimharri said:

Right, we've got an in. The coercive persuasion can now begin.
I bet last night he dreamt that somebody loved him ;)
Upton, Beckinsale, Theron, Willoughby? A bottle of Stella and I'm anybody's (no munters though; I've got standards to maintain).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.