The Sopranos

Never seen it before and started it a few weeks ago, now in series 6 and it is fantastic, watch it you Cocksucker !

Sorry to hijack the thread but it's hardly worth starting a new one for such a random question...
There used to be a series (BBC, I think) called "A Very British Coup". Apparently, "House of Cards" was based on it (?).
Does anybody know if it's available on line? I know some smart arse is going to tell me that Google is my fucking friend but you're wrong. Technology hates me.
The missus took the free month's trial of Netflix (well, I say she took it - she used my card). I agreed with the intention of catching HoC over the Christmas break but then thought I'd watch the earlier British series first. I don't even know how to turn on Netflix, yet. So, please don't tell me to piss off and search it, there.
So, again, apologies if I've offended the delicate sensibilities of some young gobshite who has no concept of why Radio Caroline will always be better than Spotify but well, can anybody point me to a link?

Sorry to hijack the thread but it's hardly worth starting a new one for such a random question...
There used to be a series (BBC, I think) called "A Very British Coup". Apparently, "House of Cards" was based on it (?).
Does anybody know if it's available on line? I know some smart arse is going to tell me that Google is my fucking friend but you're wrong. Technology hates me.
The missus took the free month's trial of Netflix (well, I say she took it - she used my card). I agreed with the intention of catching HoC over the Christmas break but then thought I'd watch the earlier British series first. I don't even know how to turn on Netflix, yet. So, please don't tell me to piss off and search it, there.
So, again, apologies if I've offended the delicate sensibilities of some young gobshite who has no concept of why Radio Caroline will always be better than Spotify but well, can anybody point me to a link?

n-SAUSAGE-large570.jpg

That's a link mate.
Hope this helps.

The current House Of Cards is based entirely on the British version which was also called House Of Cards;

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098825/

MV5BMTYyMDcyMjY3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjQ1MTAwMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR6,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.