The south stand for the rags game

Will never happen. Not even worth wasting a thread on.
bluebannana said:
I know its a bit early but would love to have the away fans in ther third tier, maybe with netting up so nothing can be chucked, with a full set of supporters behind the goal it would be great

AlexOC said:
The two corners should be pushed into the south stand, and the rags should sit in one of the corners. That way we still get the whole south stand, but the rags will be close for the atmosphere and banter!

Yeah, you enjoy your banter.

why not just leave the first 3 rows empty? and have stewards occupying there, that will stop them chucking out.

if the club are serious about considering moving away fans, this would be the ideal game to try it out. Anyone know the comparison in number of seats in 3rd tier and away section of south stand?

They get 6,000, they won't get the 3rd tier. It'd be a nightmare to police and steward anyway. Its such a shame that we get moved but getting in 109-111 is good.

Re: Re: The south stand for the rags game

sweenyuk said:
if the club are serious about considering moving away fans, this would be the ideal game to try it out. Anyone know the comparison in number of seats in 3rd tier and away section of south stand?
Won't they get a bigger allocation than normal? Reckon they'll get ALL the south stand.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

This is exactly why I hate our stadium. Could you imagine The Kop or The Stretford End having to move to accomodate travelling fans? What a pathetic stadium!

Can't see a problem..... I mean one of the arguements against it is getting visiting fans from the coaches to the entrance......
But the rags all live in Beswick, Miles Platting, Monsall and Collyhurst and will be walking to the game, not arriving on coaches.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.