The south stand for the rags game

ban-mcfc said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Another good idea is to keep it as it is.

You knew the score when you got your tickets for the south stand when we moved grounds as that's where the away fans were going to be seated.

If you weren't happy why didn't you say something then?

You get moved for cup games as you should be aware from the outset. Just fucking live with it without every other day whining on here and wanting to move everyone else apart from you.

Fuck me, less than a 100 people on a message board want fans moved therefore in their eyes that's what should happen.

i know lets give the rags our entire singing section and fuck any chance of an atmosphere off around to other random places.

lets just sit there and get completely out sang by the wankers just so you can have your nice little view in level 3.

So it's their fault they outsing you?

Here's an idea.........sing a little louder eh?

And as previous, you knew the score when we moved from Maine Rd....or were none of you fuckers around at Maine Rd?

They will get the whole of the SS as normal due to policing reasons, not a chance they will get the 3rd tier in the cup or any other game.

We are being moved this week from our seats again for OP one end, lets hope it was better than last time.

EL3 308 against any kind of move.

It proved v Norwich yesterday how good it can be and they aren't one of the big clubs. but at least they sold the full allocation and sang throughout, thats all it needs.

ban-mcfc said:
1_barry_conlon said:

You knew the score when you got your tickets for the south stand when we moved grounds as that's where the away fans were going to be seated.

You get moved for cup games as you should be aware from the outset. Just fucking live with it without every other day whining on here and wanting to move everyone else apart from you.

Fuck me, less than a 100 people on a message board want fans moved therefore in their eyes that's what should happen.

i know lets give the rags our entire singing section and fuck any chance of an atmosphere off around to other random places.

lets just sit there and get completely out sang by the wankers just so you can have your nice little view in level 3.

Was you there for the cc semi? Cos if you was ban you'd know they had the whole end yet we won and our atmosphere was top. Grow up!

ban-mcfc said:
1_barry_conlon said:

Yeah because the atmosphere was shit when we beat them in the carling cup semi
the other season wasn't it? 40000 of us should drown them out regardless.

1_barry_conlon said:

The location of away fans for cup games was never told to us by the club. It could have been towards the east stand, or relocation to anywhere else in the ground. We only found this out quite some time after moving, as the initial cup games did not have extra away fans.

mcfc1894 said:
ban-mcfc said:
1_barry_conlon said:

Was you there for the cc semi? Cos if you was ban you'd know they had the whole end yet we won and our atmosphere was top. Grow up!
Our atmosphere was poor in the League Cup semi.

Corky said:
1_barry_conlon said:

The location of away fans for cup games was never told to us by the club. It could have been towards the east stand, or relocation to anywhere else in the ground. We only found this out quite some time after moving, as the initial cup games did not have extra away fans.

We were told where the away fans would be.

What did all these moaning fuckers do when they had to relocate from the north stand at Maine Rd for cup games?

I didn't hear many people saying they should chuck the people in the kippax out to make way for away fans.

danburge82 said:
mcfc1894 said:
ban-mcfc said:

Our atmosphere was poor in the League Cup semi.

Completely disagree.

1_barry_conlon said:
Corky said:
1_barry_conlon said:

We were told where the away fans would be.

What did all these moaning fuckers do when they had to relocate from the north stand at Maine Rd for cup games?

I didn't hear many people saying they should chuck the people in the kippax out to make way for away fans.

Not if they had extra allocation.

No team took the extra allocation in the first season did they?

mcfc1894 said:
ban-mcfc said:
1_barry_conlon said:

don't fucking tell me to grow up, why you throwing insults about?

and yes i was there and i've come to the conclusion that if the position of the away fans could have been sorted out, it could have been a lot, lot better.

imagine 6,000 blues all stood behind one end, it would be class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.