The south stand for the rags game

danburge82 said:
This is exactly why I hate our stadium. Could you imagine The Kop or The Stretford End having to move to accomodate travelling fans? What a pathetic stadium!

exavlty this we have to accomadate away fans, why cant we look after city fans meanwhile our main singing stand gets moved

greenie_34 said:
They get 6,000, they won't get the 3rd tier. It'd be a nightmare to police and steward anyway. Its such a shame that we get moved but getting in 109-111 is good.
They manage to police and steward it perfectly alright at Old Trafford when away fans get the top tier above the home fans for cup games.

Why dont we give it a rest ....sick of hearing this shite about the atmosphere ...modern football stadia are not condusive to a fantastic atmosphere as more fans like to watch the football not stand looking at and goading the opposition fans .....leave the fans in level 3 alone, most have already been moved from the family stand. Moving them will not improve the atmosphere .....would love to see what it would be like on here if they were contemplating moving your seat ////

Another good idea is to keep it as it is.

You knew the score when you got your tickets for the south stand when we moved grounds as that's where the away fans were going to be seated.

If you weren't happy why didn't you say something then?

You get moved for cup games as you should be aware from the outset. Just fucking live with it without every other day whining on here and wanting to move everyone else apart from you.

Fuck me, less than a 100 people on a message board want fans moved therefore in their eyes that's what should happen.

danburge82 said:
greenie_34 said:
They get 6,000, they won't get the 3rd tier. It'd be a nightmare to police and steward anyway. Its such a shame that we get moved but getting in 109-111 is good.
They manage to police and steward it perfectly alright at Old Trafford when away fans get the top tier above the home fans for cup games.

exactly. this game would be perfect to stick them up in the gods. is no coincidence that united do this.

1_barry_conlon said:

You knew the score when you got your tickets for the south stand when we moved grounds as that's where the away fans were going to be seated.

You get moved for cup games as you should be aware from the outset. Just fucking live with it without every other day whining on here and wanting to move everyone else apart from you.

Fuck me, less than a 100 people on a message board want fans moved therefore in their eyes that's what should happen.

I take it your one of them that sits in the 3rd tier then?

1_barry_conlon said:

Finally someone with sense. When we moved to the new ground why didn't all the singers go north stand lower as at the time upper tier was only family stand? I'll tell you why, cos the singers wanted to be next to the away fans. Let this issue drop. They had the whole end in the carling cup and guess what? We won!

dandeman2008 said:
1_barry_conlon said:

I take it your one of them that sits in the 3rd tier then?

Yes i am, as we were told where the away fans were going to be so i moved somewhere accordingly where i wouldn't be fucked around.

Did you not realise this when we re-located from Maine Rd?

1_barry_conlon said:

I don't have a problem losing my seat, as I like to go elsewhere in the ground for the cup games.

However, I don't see why we don't tell the FA to fuck of on this occasion and tell them the scum aren't getting any tickets!!

Maybe we could say it is because of health and safety. Basically why should Manchester be infected with a load of salford scrotes!!

1_barry_conlon said:

i know lets give the rags our entire singing section and fuck any chance of an atmosphere off around to other random places.

lets just sit there and get completely out sang by the wankers just so you can have your nice little view in level 3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.