The 'Special One'

Scareye said:
samharris said:
bluemoon32 said:
Needs a new nickname, maybe the 'not quite so special one' ?

you're not special'
you're not special,
you're not special anymore....
You're not special anymore.....

gotta be done next season lads..

Why would we sing that to our new manager?? ;-)

Why would we sing that about Mancini ? ;)

Typical classless fucker last night. Blaming the ref, just like Ferguson. Ramos scored and nearly even scored again, yet he shouldn't have been on the pitch, and Mourinho was moaning that Hummels should have been sent off. What a cünt.

Funny to see him moaning at the Dortmund time wasting when he's the king of gamesmanship. How does that feel, eh, Jose? Not nice is it?

I think he'll go to Chelsea but he's lost his aura, for me. Still a great manager but not the invincible he tried to make himself seem.

Jose the fucking needy one..What a media loving whore.

Fucking clown..he loves losing semi finals...

I seriously do not want him anywhere near our great club and hopefully neither do our board

7 European Cup semi cup finals in 13 years. I wouldn't mind 3 of them at least when he left we would be pot 1 without a doubt for 4 years.
That said he isn't coming to City anyway but he is one of the best managers going

If he goes to United I would hate it, however I would like him to goto Chelsea. Will make the Prem a lot more interesting next season. That team with him at the wheel will be very interesting indeed.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

I seriously do not want him anywhere near our great club and hopefully neither do our board

Agree. I used to quite like him a few years back, but since he joined Madrid, he has become a total arse. Needy? fuckin' hell ...is he? with his fake 'sad look', his fake 'respect for Baconface', he really gets on my tits these days. I really don't want the 'special needy one' at our place and I don't think he ever will come here.

Swales lives said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

Agree. I used to quite like him a few years back, but since he joined Madrid, he has become a total arse. Needy? fuckin' hell ...is he? with his fake 'sad look', his fake 'respect for Baconface', he really gets on my tits these days. I really don't want the 'special needy one' at our place and I don't think he ever will come here.

Exactly this! - Same as you when he was first at chelsea i thought he was alright... But now i think he's a complete bell end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.